BY ESTÉE LAUDER

With a single touch of this intensely rich, yet lightweight creme, the transformation begins. Energized with precious Black Diamond Truffle Extract. Empowered with next-generation sculpting technologies.
Your eye area looks brighter, re-awakened, firmer. Contours appear younger, more lifted. Dark circles and puffiness look reduced in appearance for eyes that look revitalized and refreshed.The faceted massage wand, designed in a cooling golden alloy, rotates to gently stimulate the skin.
Black Diamond Truffle Extract. One of nature's rarest treasures, transformed through a secret process into a pure, potent energy infusion for your skin.

How to Use
Morning and night, enjoy this rejuvenating daily ritual: Use the flat end to apply a pearl-sized amount to eye area, then gently tap in with fingertips as it lightly absorbs.
Holding the wand vertically, sweep the rotating tip from inner corner under eye to temple—the massage motion helps increase micro-circulation and re-energize skin's appearance. Clean applicator with tissue after use.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Butylene Glycol; Dimethicone; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Coco-Caprylate/Caprate; Glycerin; Peg-100 Stearate; Stearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Methyl Trimethicone; Isohexadecane; Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate; Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract; Prunus Mume Fruit Extract; Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate; Asparagopsis Armata Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Protein; Tuber Melanosporum Extract; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract; Algae Extract; Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract; Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Hydrolyzed Rice Extract; Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract; Boswellia Serrata Extract; Pearl Powder; Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract; Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Artemia Extract; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Melasse; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake; Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer; Ergothioneine; Dextrin; Squalane; Acetyl Glucosamine; Caffeine; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Dicaprylyl Carbonate; Gold; C20-40 Pareth-10; Polysilicone-11; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Steareth-20; Sucrose; Steareth-10; Lauryl Pca; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sorbitol; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria); Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Stearic Acid; Citric Acid; Pentylene Glycol; Aluminum Hydroxide; Caprylyl Glycol; Polysorbate 80; Sodium Hyaluronate; Disodium Edta; Bht; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

BENEFITS
Luxury for eyes, with Black Diamond Truffle Extract.

Luxury care for
    Multiple signs of eye aging
    Lifting your eye area

Dermatologist-tested
    Non-acnegenic; won't clog pores

Zari A.
Antioch
Works pretty good. I've been using it for about over two weeks now. It's pricey though, it's my first time using it, I got it's as a free gift. It's gentle and very moisturizing. Honestly still waiting to see a major difference.
Windy D.
Greenville
Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Ultimate Diamond Transformative Energy Eye Crème is honestly the best product I have ever used. I saw a brighter eye area in such a sort time. It exceeded every expectation I had. This was my first time but I will be a repeat user. There is nothing they could have done any better.
ᴊᴇssɪᴇ ᴘ.
Vass, NC
I got this as a sample with a Nordstrom purchase and I was in LOVE! I probably won’t purchase due to the price but it was very effective and made a huge difference. I recommend if you have the budget for it!
Kourteney D.
Hilliard, OH
I love this product but it is not my absolute favorite. I'll save my favorite for another review. However, this cream is so gentle on your skin &I does exactly what it says it does - rejuvenate your skin and helps with fine lines around your eyes. It is a bit pricey, but that's the price us ladies pay for beauty sometimes! All in all this product is definitely worth the price tag.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This is another league of Estée Lauder! I as in SAKS Spa, and prove me the Ultimate Diamond line. This transforming Energy Creme was amazing. The instrument is very good important : help to energy the eye. I tell you that after 2 months using the product, my under eyes looks more clear. And now I need less concealer. Highly recommend
Kenadee C.
I love to put this product under my eyes before bed every night. I always wake up with a fresh and moisturized face. I am almost out and really need to get some more because I’m not sure what I would do without it anymore!
Wenqian L.
Brooklyn
Amazing eyecream. Super smooth a d brightening eye area. I don't use it every day because it is just too much for my age, but I like to use my mom's skin care, lol. It's expensive but worth the price.
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
Feels very nice on the face though it does tingle a little bit but i suppose that just means its working idk. This was my first time using and i would buy it again if it was on sale or i had some sort of gift card. Very nice packaging very classy looking!
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Ashley L.
west palm beach
I love this eye cream! It’s been hard to find one that I actually see results and with this brand you do. I haven’t bought it yet, still using my tester!!