BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Rare Luxury. Rare Energy. From the first touch, this velvety, intensely invigorating creme transports you to a new realm of luxury. And then the transformation begins.

Energy surges. Vitality radiates. Natural collagen is fortified as next-generation sculpting technologies power profoundly younger-looking contours. Skin looks radiant, more even-toned, its clarity and inner light restored.

Infused with Black Diamond Truffle, one of nature's rarest treasures. Transformed through a secret process into a pure, precious extract. 10,000 hours in the making, it is a potent energy infusion for your skin.

Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This is another league in Estée Lauder. I had a Spa 💆🏼 in SAKS, and I'm felt in love ❤️ with this mask. Was easy to use (the soft brush is amazing), and after using my face looks and felt softly. Then I Makeup my face and nobody said that I had a facial. I look younger and prettier. I Higly Recommend
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
I've never tried this product but I want to, I've heard nothing but good reviews on the product.. I like to try products that help me feel better when i wake up because I hate having that sleepy face I've tried the other night time product that did miracles