Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Ultimate Diamond Sculpting/Refinishing Dual Infusion

: A groundbreaking infusion that helps energize the 100 million skin cells on your face for a firmer, more sculpted, refined and luminous look.

What it does: It features two vials filled with two formulas that come together when you apply it to transform every facet of your appearance. The golden vial includes black diamond truffle extract, and the platinum vial features a blend of high-potency skin refinishers and radiance enhancers. They work together to leave skin feeling firmer and looking more sculpted and refinished with a surface that is smoothed, lines that are reduced and radiance revealed. Deep under a majestic oak tree in the southwest of France is born one of nature's rarest treasures—the black diamond truffle. Harvested by hand, it is transformed into a precious extract through a secret nine-step process. Ten-thousand hours in the making, this Re-Nutriv discovery helps transform the look of your skin. Advanced testing shows its power to help increase skin's natural renewal—a potent energy infusion for your skin. The Re-Nutriv collection pushes the science of beauty to its limits, bringing you transformative benefits wrapped in luxury.

How to use: Every morning and night after cleansing, dispense the Dual Infusion in the palm of your hand. Blend the two elixirs well, then apply to face, avoiding eye area. To create your personal luxury ritual, first apply this Dual Infusion as your serum, followed by your creme and eye creme. Once a week, purify skin with a mask.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Ultimate Diamond Sculpting/Refinishing Dual Infusion!
How would you rate this product?
San Jose, CA
1,110 reviews
I mean I can’t say anything bad about this amazing product. It does the job and goes above and beyond what I expected. Can’t express in love I am. Will definitely be recommending
Columbus, OH
I love the product but didn't see any major long lasting results considering the price tag! I can feel a major difference directly after using the product and love how it leaves my skin feeling tighter and younger after use! I will keep using it to fee if towards the end of the bottle I get a lift along the neck like I hope.
Oklahoma City, OK
This thing it is magical. Since started this serum my asking looks so young, smooth, shine and bright. The best of the best of Estee Lauder. I would no change it at all it leaves the most beautiful skin on me. Super recommended to all of you girl
San Antonio, TX
got this as a gift but I just had to leave a review so other people would know just how good it is. It has been about a week and I can see such a difference in my skin. I haven't had to put on as much makeup. I am so happy :) I am definitely going to make an investment and keep using it :) got this as a gift but I just had to leave a review so other people would know just how good it is. It has been about a week and I can see such a difference in my skin. I haven't had to put on as much makeup. I am so happy :) I am definitely going to make an investment and keep using it :)
This product was amazing! I was gifted this product by an education executive at EL. It was amazing and felt wonderful on my skin. I used it combined with the moisturizer and it left my skin feeling soft and supple. I would highly recommend if you want the experience of a fabulous serum and moisturizer in one if you have dry skin. It is pricey but I believe your skin is worth it.
I love the product. My skin as never been so smooth. If you don't put equal pressure to dispense the product you end up with unequal amounts of cream. I use it only 3 days per week. There is longevity in the bottle as you only use a little.
I love it soo much I’m almost done with the bottle!I got it at Sephora but it was kinda pricy but totally worth it!It really leaves ur skin smooth and poreless!!!I would recommend this to others and it’s 10/10 great product!
Estee Lauder is a good brand so let me start with that but I don’t know that this sculpting and refinishing dual infusion is really worth your money it is an OK product but it doesn’t really deliver astounding results.
This is hands down the best serum I've ever used. It not only makes your skin feel like silk but it actually tightens as well. It slowly tightens the skin making it look more youthful.
Cushing
This stuff is just amazing! Estée Lauder never fails to put a product out that doesn't target what is says it will, I put this along my jaw line where I have lost tightness and around my smile lines, temples, everywhere I feel I could use a good pick me up! So worth it and such beautiful packaging!!

Looking for your answer?