BY ESTÉE LAUDER

POWER. LUXURY. NOIR.
Now indulge and perfect your skin with this 2-step treatment for ultra smooth, radiant skin. It begins with the silky, custom-crafted brush—inspired by the ancient therapy of "dry brushing"—used alone to help re-energize micro-circulation.Then comes the purifying, gently exfoliating mask itself: strikingly noir, nourishing, revitalizing. It combines concentrated levels of our exclusive Black Diamond Truffle Extract with retexturizing technologies, ultra fine polishing beads and a nutrient-rich blend.Instantly, skin looks brighter, smoother, feels silky soft. A new level of luminous, youthful looking perfection is revealed.Includes mask, dry brush, golden spoon and tray.

HOW TO USE:
Enjoy once a week. First, use the dry brush alone on clean skin.* Next, using the spoon and applying with your fingertips, smooth a thin layer of the mask over your skin. Wait 5 minutes, then gently massage with fingertips, avoiding eye area. Rinse, then use cotton ball to sweep on toning or treatment lotion.

*IMPORTANT:
Never apply the mask with the brush as the massage effect will be diminished and the bristles will become discolored.

INGREDIENTS:
Water\Aqua\Eau; Peg-8; Hydrogenated Polydecene; Glycerin; Jojoba Esters; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Tuber Melanosporum Extract; Sucrose; Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract; Pentylene Glycol; Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein; Alcaligenes Polysaccharides; Acetyl Glucosamine; Caffeine; Petrolatum; Sodium Hyaluronate; Decyl Glucoside; Pearl Powder; Artemia Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Protein; Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Gold; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Betaine; Algae Extract; Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate; Lecithin; Cetearyl Alcohol; Peg-100 Stearate; Sodium Polyacrylate Starch; Saccharide Isomerate; Coco-Glucoside; Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Sorbitan Oleate; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Peg-10 Laurate; Caprylyl Glycol; Charcoal Powder; Hexylene Glycol; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Alcohol; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Citric Acid; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)

BENEFITS

• 2-step ritual with Black Diamond Truffle Extract.

LUXURY CARE FOR

•     Dermatologist-tested
  •     Non-acnegenic

Carcyn C.
Grand Prairie
This mask was amazing I used it with my children and it didn't cause any harm to our skin . Now i think that it was a little pricey for a small little bottle. It was very gentle and felt very nice on my skin. I would buy it and search for cheaper dupes. Overall I really liked this product
Nastassia B.
I began using this mask about 2 months ago, and it is worth its weight in gold. I have always used Estee Lauder skincare lines my whole life, this is just the cherry on top of the icing on the cake! My looks more lifted,firmer and brighter! There is definitely a noticeable improvement.
Xela L.
Nya, MN
This product was alright. Ive found better for the same price and results. My face did feel firm after but I dont think I received the results desired. Maybe would try again in a different routine but after using for a few weeks i can not see a change
Alecha P.
I absolutely love this product! It left my skin feeling so soft and luxurious! The bottle lasts about one and half months, used as directed.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love this is plumps and give u that youthful looking skin I would try again and maybe even keep using it is some good stuff
Josi D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite brand for skin care! I know it’s not cheap, but it is worth it! I’m 39 years old and I LOVE IT!!!
Neha P.
Hyderabad
An awesome face mask to get instant glow n our skin. Have a big event coming up use this mask and you are all set with a ravishing glow on your skin. This product is a little costly but totally worth every penny, it leaves a lasting glow on your face4
H b.
Casablanca, Casablanca
hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be gratefull to you.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instagram . best regards
feriel N.
this mask was amazing i want to do a review for this product we have'nt these product in our country Algeria because I want this product very much
sofiA d.
It is like makeup but at the time it saves and protect your skin is the best option of the kind I live use it !