Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Sun Supreme Rescue Gel For Body

An intensely regenerating gel for sun-exposed body skin Developed with a patented triple-action technology Reinforces skin s natural resistance to UV harms including dryness dullness & age spots Contains Wildflower Salve to refill lost moisture Immediately soothes tightness of sun-stressed skin to recover suppleness Skin stays nourished to reduce scaling & create a luminous natural tan look Body skin appears sleek energized & rejuvenated The quality of this unboxed item will be as fresh & genuine as the original packing Product Line: Estee Lauder - Sun Care - Body Product Size: 150ml/5oz

brittany M.
East freedom
One of my favorite facial products to use. It keeps your face moisturized while protecting from the sun. And a plus! It doesn't feel like you have a layer of junk on your face. Can't even tell it's there!
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love this product. I have used two bottles of this stuff and I highly recommend it! It makes your skin feel so nice and rejuvenated after being drained during a hot day in the sun out on a boat or at the beach.
Tanya B.
East Hanover, NJ
Is good cream. Very much. Is happy with the purchase. Dear pleasure is true, but it's worth it.Whether I shall buy still, I do not know. The price is expensive ..
Mara C.
Pine Brook, NJ
This is super refreshing and makes me feel light and refreshed after use. It is gentle on the eyes and highly effective. I noticed results quickly and was happy. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sarah E.
Encinitas, CA
I love this sun tan lotion!! It smells amazing, plus it'd very moisturizing and protecting while still letting in a little sun for ghat summer glow!
lali t.
estee lauder is one of the best brands that i have ever used . Love it's packaging results effectivnes . I feel very very girly wearing anything from them . Gentle . nice package , always the best
Asha N.
I really love this product! It makes my face skin tone become bright and soft. My first time used this product definitely make me so happy! Love this product!
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
Estee lauder is a really.good brand that always lives up to it name. I definatley recommend this product to anyone