BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Intensive Treatments - Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Revitalizing Comfort Serum: Exquisitely comforting, exceptionally effective Helps skin rebuild its vital protective layer with our exclusive barrier repair technology Skin feels softer and more comfortable, looks smoother and healthier Use faithfully and see the difference now and years from now Ten nourishing lipids and a blend of rare Chinese herbs help revitalize skin's appearance Smooth on this amazing serum and reveal a fresh ne

Brittany B.
Chillicothe, OH
Goes on so smooth & creamy ! I give this serum an A+. I use it for my beauty regime in the a.m. before I start my day & the p.m. before bed. I wake up with my skin feeling brand new again. It definitely met my expectations! I would recommend this to family & friends!
faith g.
lacrosse
I originally bought this because of the way it looked and the brand but It really did make my skin feel a lot better I only used this once so far a few months ago from sephora but I haven't gotten around to buying it again
Laura K.
High Point, NC
This is a good product to use if you want to get back that fresh looking skin. Being young I haven't seen a lot of changes, but I am hoping that by starting now it will make my skin look better as I age.
Shalyn E.
McArthur
It’s a very good cream I use it under my eyes it definitely met my expectations it’s very effective and itt works well I use it for my eyes and it makes my dark circles go away and it’s very cheap for the results you get!!
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
This is overall a nice product And has really good quality, this brand is always reliable and never lets me down, it definitely met my expectations highly recommend this product
Samantha M.
Though this is a bit pricey, but it is Estee Lauder and quite worth it. My skin feels hydrated and I feel like it has actually tightened my skin also. Would recommend.
Danielle P.
North Irwin
It did its job I liked it I wouldn’t mind if the quality was a little better it felt oily on my skin so if you had dry skin I’d use it other than that it was an okay product.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia , SC
I gave it 4 out 5 stars because it's definitely not the cheapest of products, but it's an awesome buy. It didn't make my face feel oily and icky like so many serums do. I love these products. They give me so much life. Definitely a repeat buyer and recommend every try it.
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
I love anything este lauder but this stuff is like heaven in a tube!!! Its smells heavenly like sweet and almost like it would taste good if it wasnt makeup! I will say it is pricey butts worth the value!
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
This serum is very useful. I have used twice already and I like it. I won it at my job! We had bingo night. It smells really good like sweet and soft. It's very soft on the skin.
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can I purchase this at?
Antonia P.
Lorton, VA
Is this okay for oily skin to use??
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Does this work? How effective is it?
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
is this for the money and can I get where can I get it for cheap price I know it probably ain't cheap anywhere else but I want to know if you're really after work before I actually buy a hole size you know if you have travel-size
Nesa V.
#EsteeEditContest Would this be recommended for normal to dry skin or just dry skin? I love trying out serums and this could be my next thing...