BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Quincee C.
This luxurious eye cream leaves me looking refreshed and well rested on my most tired days. It has diminished my dark circles as well. And has even gotten rid of some of my under eye wrinkles.
Sydney H.
scottsdale
One of the best eye creams I have tried. When I put it on I feel it cooling and soothing under my eyes. It feels very relaxing. For what it is worth it is a great buy. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in my mid 30s now so using an eye cream has now become essential. I used a different brand previously and I did not like. Every time I wore that my skin felt weird and I ended up with little balls of product under my eyes. Not fun.

I started using this one at the beginning of the year when I received a deluxe sample for my birthday. This eye cream is amazing. I have laugh lines because when I laugh, I do so with all my body! This has helped diminish the appearance of fine lines. It's expensive but oh so worth it. A little goes a loooong way.
Julie G.
#esteelauder is the best luxurious brand.This revitalizing cream is soothing and great for eye skin. It is so effective to treat tired saggy skin if eyes. I use it 3-4 times per week since 3 months and it is so gentle and soft for my eyes. Price is right and it the best eye cream for anyone.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Old lady perfume smell right off the bat but it goes away after awhile. My grandma loved this stuff. I tried it a few times and it made my eye bags go away. I don't have noticeable wrinkles yet but in due time. Thats why I'm starting my skincare now before it gets to late
Gladys P.
This is a very good brand, i like this treatments, you feel your under eye a lot softer, of course you need to use it every day for a long time to really see results
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I got this as a sample size as a gift with purchase and i loved it! This eye cream really hydrates your under eyes and smells great. I only use this at night because I have a different eye cream for daytime.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
One of the only eye creams I know of that actually works. Estée Lauder is a fantastic company, and this is one of their best products. It's light, and it smells great
brenda c.
I know i need this for my under eyes!! i jave terrible dark circles under my eyes because of my lack of sleep with my newborn. i wish i could try this.
Natalia B.
This eye cream it's pretty amazing I have notice a real change on my eyes skin since I started with it. The skin looks moisturized, shiny and cute
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
I so need something for my eyes. Does this work?
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Does this work for dark circles?
Melony R.
I would love to try this. I have very sensitive skin and I'm looking for a product that won't bother my skin and will keep my wrinkles reduced.