BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Experience extraordinary anti-aging and revitalizing benefits, exquisite pampering and gentle cushioning, and exceptional moisture and deep conditioning. Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Revitalizing Comfort Creme delivers remarkable anti-aging benefits through innovative technology, inspired by ancient wisdom. Instantly see a younger, revitalized look as rich emollients lock in moisture to plump away fine, dry lines. Ensure a less-lined future as powerful age-resisting extracts-including rare Reishi Mushroom and Chinese Wolfberry-boost natural collagen levels. Revel in the deep comfort. Restore the fresh radiance of youth with Re-Nutriv Revitalizing Comfort Creme... your skin's definition of luxury. Non-acnegenic. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested.

Franchesca ✨.
Yonkers
This small bottle works for months. They say invest in good products and this product is effective. And Estée Lauder always have good package and I bought this for 30 dollars
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
I’m a pretty big fan of this cream but the price is a bit much for me. It’s smooth, creamy, the smell is great, and it moisturizes for a good while. It absorbs pretty well too, given a good 5 to 10 minutes.
Jenny G.
Mukwonago
The cream that isn’t too heavy and feels like it really has an impact on your skin the moment you rub it in. It really keeps my skin soft and feeling healthy
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
This cream can be used as a mostuerizer and it helps make the skin look bright and not so dull! It also helps fine lines and discoloring in the skin tone! For the price, it is an amazing product that's for sure! I would recommend this to people who are dry and need something for the summer to lift their skin to its full potential!
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
This product is far pricier than what I usually go for, but the winter months left my face feeling extremely dry so I needed to find a product that would be kind to my sensitive skin while repairing the damage of dry, chapped skin. The Re-Nutriv Revitalizing Comfort Cream delivered on its promise!
Charli S.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice and smooth. Very comforting for my sensitive skin. This product definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to a friend. My skin feels so soft after using it. I am a first time buyer of this product. I brought it at macys. I would tell all my friends to try this
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love Estée Lauder skin care moisterizers and serums. This feels slightly cold when applying and absorbs very nicely into my skin leaving it soft and supple. I got this from Dillards Estée Lauder counter. I recommend this and the serum to others who like a good quality product.
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
Stole this from my mothers collection one night and never regretted it. Super nice feel on the skin, super hydrating. I probably wouldn't purchase myself because it is very pricey but definitely worth it if you can afford it
Bria P.
Lugoff
Amazing product!! I've used this for what seems like forever and absolutely love it. My face feels so smooth and fresh after each use. So gentle on skin. It's also a great price. Definitely deserves 5 stars. Highly recommend. Estée Lauder is terrific
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
I've been using this cream for a few months. really helps give my skin and well needed moisture boost especially in the winter and during the summer when I've had too much sun. I find it very effective and would but it again.