BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
This cream can be used as a mostuerizer and it helps make the skin look bright and not so dull! It also helps fine lines and discoloring in the skin tone! For the price, it is an amazing product that's for sure! I would recommend this to people who are dry and need something for the summer to lift their skin to its full potential!
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
This product is far pricier than what I usually go for, but the winter months left my face feeling extremely dry so I needed to find a product that would be kind to my sensitive skin while repairing the damage of dry, chapped skin. The Re-Nutriv Revitalizing Comfort Cream delivered on its promise!
Charli S.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice and smooth. Very comforting for my sensitive skin. This product definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to a friend. My skin feels so soft after using it. I am a first time buyer of this product. I brought it at macys. I would tell all my friends to try this
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love Estée Lauder skin care moisterizers and serums. This feels slightly cold when applying and absorbs very nicely into my skin leaving it soft and supple. I got this from Dillards Estée Lauder counter. I recommend this and the serum to others who like a good quality product.
Heidi R.
tucson, AZ
Stole this from my mothers collection one night and never regretted it. Super nice feel on the skin, super hydrating. I probably wouldn't purchase myself because it is very pricey but definitely worth it if you can afford it
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY
I've been using this cream for a few months. really helps give my skin and well needed moisture boost especially in the winter and during the summer when I've had too much sun. I find it very effective and would but it again.
Bria P.
Lugoff
Amazing product!! I've used this for what seems like forever and absolutely love it. My face feels so smooth and fresh after each use. So gentle on skin. It's also a great price. Definitely deserves 5 stars. Highly recommend. Estée Lauder is terrific
jasmine n.
this cream is so amazing for your skin. it leaves it feeling moisturizers and soft, and helps to keep your undereye area look hydrated and youthful. i will definitely be repurchasing this, it's a little pricey but you get the most bang for your buck
Jessica R.
Sanford
I was at the mall looking for a new Face Creme and I ran into a sales lady, she recommended me to try Estee Lauder, so I did, I knew very little about it, but after I used it, I love it, It met my expectations.
Giselle G.
This product is very worth buying for the price. Its a high quality feels very rich on the skin, it was high cost. It was once my first time tring this product, the packaging was very beautiful, totally happy about it. I would buy This product again because it is worth for what u pay for