BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Replenishing Comfort Eye Creme

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Replenishing Comfort Eye Creme

Surround the thin, delicate skin around your eyes with rich, rare botanicals in our Omega3 Phyto Complex. Instantly brings new radiance. Helps minimize the look of dark circles and puffiness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Replenishing Comfort Eye Creme!
Kristie E.
Daphne, AL
This stuff is very expensive but it last forever. You only need a tiny amount. It feels so great underneath the eye area and really does show results. This prevents those fine lines from showing and makes it look very dewy under your eyes. I like to use it at nighttime because it’s does not bother me like some eye creams do. The packaging is the best because you can get every bit of the product out. It’s worth the money!
Ann V.
New Jersey
I love EL eye creams as they are very hydrating and lighten my dark circles. I use it daily with their repair serum.
Debra C.
Delaware
Hydrates your eye Area,goes on smooth, very gentle, it makes your eye area feel really fresh. A little pricey, but so trust Ester Lauder quality...
Kelly M.
rochester
My favorite eye cream yet! Easy to add to my nightly routine and woke up refreshed! Pretty pricey but I’d money isn’t a factor than GET IT!
Crystal M.
Columbia
I received several free samples of this during gift at the Estée counter. I used it for several months. I found it nice and hydrating without being greasy. However, I didn’t notice an improvement in the eye area and so I don’t think it is worth the hefty price tag.
Ricia W.
Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks
Re-Nutriv's Replenishing Comfort fame is best for someone concerned with the first signs of ageing. Containing colloidal gold, this eye cream hydrates and softens the skin to smooth out the look of fine lines and fight dark circles. Strongly recommend for someone wanting high end, high performance, anti-ageing products.

Looking for your answer?