BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now, create and sustain a remarkably more youthful appearance with a day and night anti-aging ritual of surpassing richness and power.

Infused with Glacial BioExtract™ and the highest concentration of Life Re-Newing Molecules™, Re-Creation gives your eye area renewed radiance and striking vitality.

Every morning, glide on the Balm. Fine, dry lines are softened at first touch. The area glows with youthful brightness.

Every evening, touch on 1-2 drops of Serum, then follow with the Balm. Together, they help reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness.

Includes Life Re-Newing Molecules™, the multi-patented infusion that is the secret strength of Re-Nutriv's power to visibly renew skin at any age.

HOW TO USE

In the morning, apply the Eye Balm on clean skin.

At night, apply the Serum on clean skin. Follow with the Eye Balm.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract; Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil; Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil; Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract; Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil; Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil; Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil; Tocopherol; Caprylyl Glycol; 1,2-Hexanediol Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Dicaprylyl Carbonate; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Dimethicone; Glyceryl Stearate; Propanediol; Peg-100 Stearate; Stearyl Alcohol; Methyl Trimethicone; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Isohexadecane; Butylene Glycol; Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract; Trehalose; Sorbitol; Algae Extract; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake; Acetyl Glucosamine; Caffeine; Tocopheryl Acetate; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Phytosphingosine; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Glycyrrhetinic Acid; Betula Alba (Birch) Extract; Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract; Camelina Sativa Seed Oil; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Lecithin; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract; Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein; Pearl Powder; Palmaria Palmata Extract; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria); Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract; Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Micrococcus Lysate; Linoleic Acid; Asparagopsis Armata Extract; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Linolenic Acid; Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract; Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Ergothioneine; Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract; Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice; Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract; Gold; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; C20-40 Pareth-10; Polysilicone-11; Steareth-20; Steareth-10; Pentylene Glycol; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Caprylyl Glycol; Cyclodextrin; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer; Polysorbate 80; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Dextrin; Glycerin; Calcium Carbonate; Citric Acid; Bht; Disodium Edta; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Phenoxyethanol; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica <ILN37934, 39862>

LindaHaydonDeZas💍 L.
Houston
Trinity W.
95843
This product is pricy but it feels absolutely amazing. It doesn’t burn my eyes like many scents from eye creams and lotions do, it feels very moisturizing. I put this on every night I remember before bed and it helps reduce puffiness and moisturizes.
Calyn S.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
This is my favorite skincare I’ve ever purchased! First off it smells amazing ! And it works instantly ! I saw instant results when using the product, my skin looks so rejuvenated and renewed! I’d definitely recommend!
abreea j.
Knoxville, TN
If I had a lot of money I would always buy this but I can't afford this all the time. I would rather buy cheaper stuff like my eye under eye cream. It's amazing for the price of $10.! But this is sooo good.!
Chelsea B.
Wallkill
I am in the middle with this product. On the one hand i love the ingredients and what the product claims to do. On the other hand I have just not seen any results with this product. I gave it a fair shot and really tried to love it but it just didn’t do it for me.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
This product is pretty great. It absorbs into the skin quickly and easily. It leaves no residue or shine,yet hydrates at a deep level. I use this stuff in my morning and night time routine always and I can definitely see a difference in my skin. Love it.
Marisol G.
Horizon City, TX
Lets start by the packaging, its so luxurious looking! I received this as a gift and as soon as I run out of it I'm running out to buy myself a new one. It so gentle and it does everything you ever wanted!
Michelle C.
Saint Augustine
I don't hate it,  I'm not raving about it either. I bought it at Ulta, not too pricey. Nice packaging. Pleasant smell. Not that effective though.
Emily S.
Redding, CA
Wake up to more beautiful skin with this product. Leaves skin looking radiant and smooth. Exceeded my expectation, high rating for a reason!