Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Radiant White Age-Renewal Serum Concentrate/1 oz. - No Color

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now experience brightening more indulgent than ever for skin that looks more even-toned and luminously younger. Smooth on this velvety serum to deliver dramatic brightening results and reduce the look of dark spots and discolorations. This potent... see more...

Anya L.
Long Island City
This product is classy. I keep coming back to it every 6 months. Highly recommended for making you look great.
slaybyshayleigh -.
Pineville, LA
amazing performance by this product, very excited to receive more of this. great price for what you get!
Hailey C.
This feels great if you aren't wearing makeup and you need to feel refreshed during the day!
Kristy W.
Dothan
Great serum although pricey but you pay for what ya get. It’s not something I rush out to buy
Barbara A.
I liked this product but it broke my sensitive skin out. Other than that, it was great.
Heba A.
Al ahsaa
It is not bad
It take long time to give me result
It requires 3 months use to give good effectEst e Lauder Estee Lauder Perfectionist Lifting/Firming Serum 2.5 oz.
Isobel P.
Expensive serum, but does the job. I haven seen much o a difference in my skin, and I'm scared to buy another bottle in case I never see a difference! It is some what effective, but I am disappointed with the outcomes after the first bottle. I don't think I will be recommending.
Alia G.
Liiiiike it so much its smell good so soft good color keep using it its so good really