Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Radiant White Age-Renewal Serum Concentrate/1 oz. - No Color

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now experience brightening more indulgent than ever for skin that looks more even-toned and luminously younger. Smooth on this velvety serum to deliver dramatic brightening results and reduce the look of dark spots and discolorations. This potent... see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
I love all of Estee Lauders products. It’s probably my favorite line! This product just like all of Estée Lauder’s products is so efficient and of such high quality.

It it helped restore my skins complexion and gave me a great glowing appearance. I feel like my skin color looked even and not discolored in certain spots.

I absolutely would recommend this product to anyone interested!!
Nohemí 🕷.
San Antonio, TX
Very smooth and light! Love using it. Tones my skin a bit as well. It’s a bit more than your typical drug store makeup but I think it can be worth it. Can get this in Sephora or macy’s I believe. I don’t use it too much due to my oily skin.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I’m young but I want to stay looking young my mother uses this and gave me a bottle and I promise once it’s out I’m going to be buying my own. It really helps my face feel smooth and new! I don’t even use makeup no need
Kiley K.
Chicago
Alicia C.
I love estee lauder. They have been around for so long and all of their products deliver however i enjoy the moisture my skin receives its just the other anti aging promises that i have a hard time noticing
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This left my ski feeling smooth and refreshed I would like to see the long term effects. I think it is a good value for a serum since the most are very pricey. I would buy again.
proudmommy V.
Johnson city
This age renewal is just wow. You honestly don’t think you can knock off some wrinkles by just what’s in a little bottle! You’d have to try it to believe it! AMAZING!
Dymin C.
Collingdale , Pa
It's okay didn't really like it , didn't see any difference only purchased once I wouldn't buy again. It was in very good package that convinced me to buy. But I would not recommend this product to any of my friends.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Tried it. Didn't work for me at all. Which really sucked. That's why I don't like to spend a lot of money on it because i heard so much good about this product
Eva C.
Well this is way overpriced and in reality they are just selling the name. This has the makup of a dollar tree product without all the hassle.