BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now experience brightening more indulgent than ever for skin that looks more even-toned and luminously younger.

• Smooth on this velvety serum to deliver dramatic brightening results and reduce the look of dark spots and discolorations.
  • The potent brightening innovation includes double the White Tuberose concentration of the previous formula.
  • This pure stem-cell concentrate, 100X more precious than traditional extracts, is highly effective at reducing irritation at the cellular level, one of the root causes of age spots.
  • Advanced brightening, age-fighting and anti-spot ingredients help you regain and maintain your skin's more porcelain translucency.

Buy on bluemer...*
Annalise S.
Milwaukee, WI
Really love this product. Keeps my skin soft and glowing . I noticed a big difference the first week, this was my first time using it and it was exactly how i expected.
Nohemí 🕷.
San Antonio, TX
Very smooth and light! Love using it. Tones my skin a bit as well. It’s a bit more than your typical drug store makeup but I think it can be worth it. Can get this in Sephora or macy’s I believe. I don’t use it too much due to my oily skin.
Karina C.
chicago
Kiley K.
Chicago
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I’m young but I want to stay looking young my mother uses this and gave me a bottle and I promise once it’s out I’m going to be buying my own. It really helps my face feel smooth and new! I don’t even use makeup no need
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Alicia C.
I love estee lauder. They have been around for so long and all of their products deliver however i enjoy the moisture my skin receives its just the other anti aging promises that i have a hard time noticing
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This left my ski feeling smooth and refreshed I would like to see the long term effects. I think it is a good value for a serum since the most are very pricey. I would buy again.
Terri T.
Millington , TN
This product is amazing! It’s a must have in my beauty cabinet. Fine lines and wrinkles sneak up on you after 35 and this product takes years off your look! Love the packaging and would highly recommended
Jesica A.
Crossville
I don’t have any aging skin right now, but I know aging skin is inevitable so I use this product once a week as a preventative measure. Leaves my skin very glowy
Pineapple J.
David Panama
Does it work for reduce the look of dark spots and discolorations? I need a concentrating serum for my skin complexion.