BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Reveal skin's flawless future. Includes precious White Tuberose and other advanced brightening and anti-aging technologies for remarkable results. The look of existing spots, discolorations is reduced.

Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I only use the maybe 2 times a week, 1 day I'll just use a thick layer around my eyes and the other day I'll put a think layer all throughout my face, it leaves my face super soft, lighter, my pores feel open. It has been tightening my skin, and it makes wrinkles weaker too 😍
Lexee W.
Upatoi, GA
I love this moisturizer so much. I use it everyday and can't wait until I get to get new ones
Elishea G.
edinburgh
I started using this a few months ago now as I was looking for a new moisturiser and heard good things about this in particular one, I am only young and this is a age rewinding product but it works just as well, it smells fresh and contains a reasonable amount of product within the containable, good packaging