Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Lightweight Creme uploaded by Erin S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A Re-Nutriv Classic, delivering everything dry skin wants in a moisturizing creme, only lighter. Softens and smooths surface skin under makeup or on its own. Helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Squalane; Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil; Butylene Glycol; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Stearic Acid; Diethylhexyl Adipate; Glyceryl Stearate; Polybutene; Stearyl Alcohol; Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil; Polydecene; Cetyl Esters; Glycol Stearate; Cholesterol; Tocopheryl Acetate; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Ethylhexyl Stearate; Triethanolamine; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Paraffin; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Isodecyl Neopentanoate; Stearamide Amp; Dimethicone; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium Edta; Carbomer; Phenoxyethanol; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Caramel; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Red 4 (Ci 14700) <ILN39016>

Fatima O.
This is a nice cream but not good for me because I have very dry skin. It doesn't moisture my dry patches on certain areas of my face.This lightweight formula is a good creme if you have normal to slightly dry, combo skin and you are still fairly young. It would be best for a person in their mid 30-40  age range and are wanting a formula to maintain your youthful, firm skin.  If you don't like scented face creams then stay away from any of the Re-Nutrive formulas.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
In total love with this moisturizer because of it's lightweight feel, light clan essence, and the results after two weeks are so dramatic. It really works and is worth the cash!
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Nothing beats having gold in your moisturizer. It was quite expensive, but I must say your paying for a good product. The thing is once you use this, you can't step down and stop using it. Your doing will go back to normal instead of improved
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I bought this a couple month back. I was really toward to it but was not as impress by it especially for the price. It was a bit thick and my skin got a little irritated with the cream.
Andrea R.
my mom loves this so much! she's usually not into any skincare but she loves how this feels on her face. it's really easy and gentle on your skin so you don't have to worry about how it feels. she loves it
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Obsessed with the Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Lightweight Creme - absolutely obsessed. As a busy and tired mom of two kids under 3 I need a quick and easy skin routine. The light weight feel is creamy but not oily. Moisturizes my skin and I can feel a difference when I fall asleep without putting on. It's in my top 3 must have products on hand. Highky recommend!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
My coworker approached me and complimented my skin. She said my skin look radiant and plump. She never complimented me before or heard her complimented anybody at work. I got this as a sample and now I'm hooked. I finally found the perfect cream for my skin.
Casey O.
Brenton , WV
This cream is perfect! I love how smoothly it goes on. The price is a little high, but it last longer than cheaper creams. I like how it's packaged. This product definitely meets my expectations, which are very high for the company!
Meagan S.
Definitely my favorite moisturizer. I love the smell and the consistency. I purchased this as well as the facial wash from Dillard's. Great hydration especially in the winter months. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer!
Lucie B.
Chattanooga, TN
I keep this creme in the refrigerator and it feels so nice to put the thick, cold lotion on right before bed. When I wake up in the mornings my skin feels like velvet. It does wonders for skin texture in the long run. I will definitely continue using this product!
marle t.
How about this product?
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA
How does this fell on oily skin?