BY ESTÉE LAUDER

-A whisper light nurturing beauty cream-Helps eliminate the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines-Instantly smoothes & softens your complexion-Contains exclusive firming formula to uplift skin-Incredibly lightens up skin while moisturizing-Perfect for... see more...

Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this a couple month back. I was really toward to it but was not as impress by it especially for the price. It was a bit thick and my skin got a little irritated with the cream.
Andrea R.
new york city
Beauty Junkie Expert
my mom loves this so much! she's usually not into any skincare but she loves how this feels on her face. it's really easy and gentle on your skin so you don't have to worry about how it feels. she loves it
jianna s.
Neshanic Station, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product! Definitely recommend! Super smooth.. smells amazing! Bought it online! Super nice packaging! It met my expectations! Super good quality! 10/10 recommend to others! I love it!
Francis Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to product to freshen up my face. It instantly gives your skin a glow and leashes it looking and feeling smooth!
Genevieve F.
Too strong for my sensitive skin. I loved the scent I was hoping for a good outcome but I saw my skin drying out near my nose
Luisana M.
chile, Rancagua
Beauty Junkie Expert
es un poco cara para su tamaño , pero supongo que lo vale es buena la verdad no tengo muchas quejas , aumentaría su tamaño solo un poco
Hannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light weight aka does not do anything! Does not do enough for the price. Super frustrating. Although the smell is to die for.