BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Brand from United States: Estee Lauder. A whisper light, nurturing beauty cream Helps eliminate the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines Instantly smoothes and softens your complexion Contains exclusive firming formula to uplift skin Incredibly lightens up skin while moisturizing Perfect for dry skin Pack Size Available - 30ml/1oz, 50ml/1.7oz, 500ml/16.7oz Pack Size - 500ml/16.7oz

Casey O.
Rock View , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is perfect! I love how smoothly it goes on. The price is a little high, but it last longer than cheaper creams. I like how it's packaged. This product definitely meets my expectations, which are very high for the company!
Andrea R.
Theodore , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Re-Nutriv lightweight cream is exactly as it says, lightweight. There is no cakelike feeling after applying. It lasts long and feels refreshing
Maria Jose D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it a little time and I do it only at night, because it is a little greasy and I prefer to use it at night. I do not have a very formed opinion about it but I can tell that in the morning my skin feels more hydrated and the areas that Need less hydration have no more fat, they are at their optimum ... it is ideal because it makes a balance between my hydrated and dry zones and regulates them, the lines of expression are barely noticed, the small spots are disappearing little by little And my skin looks younger
Kassy W.
I got a sample of this with a sephora purchase and it is the best cream. Many under eye creams I've had allergic reactions to and this one is amazing. I use it religiously before bed. Super gentle and would definitely buy it again.
Ariadne M.
Campo Grande MS Brazil
I'm not the kind of person who buys expensive lotion, but I tried it at a department store and loved it. My skin tends to get super dry, but this lotion works perfectly with my skin. It absorbs right away, it's not greasy, and it gives your skin a satiny feel. You can get the effects with only a tiny amount, so I think this lotion could last you all year, making this a pretty good deal, too.
Niamh F.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
in love with this cream, put it on before bed and it was like magic my skin was and felt amazing bit pricey but definitely worth it xx
Ayushi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer has an overwhelming fragrance. This cream is extremely hydrating which is ideal for very dry skin unfortunately i have a oily skin so doesn't work well for me, but if you have dry skin this is the product for you. It would be important to note, however, that it does not contain SPF.
marle t.