Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme uploaded by Claudia E.Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme uploaded by Amelia L.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Slip on one of the most indulgent hand cremes ever created.Sumptuous moisturizing ingredients deeply hydrate. Advanced anti-spot technology helps reduce the look of dark spots and even out skintone.Hands look younger and more supple. Crepiness is visibly smoothed. Skin remains soft and moisturized, even after multiple washings.

How to Use
Apply as needed.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Glycerin; Cetyl Alcohol; Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil; Stearyl Alcohol; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Dimethicone; Glyceryl Stearate; Coco-Caprylate/Caprate; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract; Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract; Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract; Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Extract; Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract; Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract; Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract; Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract; Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract; Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil; C20-40 Pareth-10; Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice; Peg-100 Stearate; Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Oxycoccus Palustris (Cranberry) Seed Oil; Acetyl Glucosamine; Linoleic Acid; Gold; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Linolenic Acid; Caffeine; Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride; Cholesterol; Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract; Choleth-24; Ceteth-24; Butylene Glycol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Potassium Sulfate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; Cyclodextrin; Xanthan Gum; Fragrance (Parfum); Citric Acid; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; Potassium Sorbate; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Caramel

BENEFITS
Deeply hydrates. Reduces the look of spots.

Luxury care for
    Dry, dehydrated hands
    Crepey texture
    Loss of firmness, tone
    Uneven skintone, spots

FORMULA FACTS
    Dermatologist-tested

Claudia E.
I keep this hand cream in my purchase! Love the fact that it does not have an overwhelming smell! My hand stay nice and Smooth! I purchased it at my local Macys store! I will continue to purchase it as I use it daily!
Amelia L.
Baltimore, MD
This hand cream is up to par with many others I have; it softs my hands and leaves them feeling hydrated throughout the day.
I feel like the formula could be tweeked a bit, though. The cream isn't very spreadable. I need a decent amount for all over my hands...which is a shame since it retails at such an expensive price.
I also wasnt really impressed with the smell. (I get it. It's hand cream. Most companies aren't selling handcream on its great smell.) But this one just wasnt that great.
Overall, i'd probably opt to go with a cheaper brand that, in my opinion, would probably work better than this.
Andrea P.
For someone with long and strong nails, I must have my hands moisturized at all times. I bought this product at an Estee Lauder stand in Dillards. This moisturizer keeps my hands soft for 3 hours straight if I don't wash my hands or anything. I would buy again, if I don't find a cheaper alternative. I recommend this to anyone with dry hands.
Nicole H.
Vail, AZ
I had really dry cuticles in this got rid of that problem. But it's a little expensive so I believe that there are many other dupes for this product.
Chelsey P.
This was a really good hand cream. My hands tend to get really dry and these helped a lot. They were really moisturising.
Heidi A.
This is one of the only products i could use that was effective in battling dry cracking skin while i was pregnant!
Bianca W.
Oklahoma
Good lotion. It didn't make my hands sticky or oily but still moisturized very well. Nice and affordable.
Ekhlas A.
Hamilton
Hand creams are very hard to find because there are different brands and formulas around the world from shops to online but for me a great hand cream is the most luxury this is why I use this brand and it's very easy to apply. I certainly would buy this again yes of course because it's silly on my hands leaving a velvety scent, you can say a very luxury scent.
Ricia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand cream is pure luxury! Ideal for hand and arm massage, this beautiful lotion contains anti-spot technologies and rich moisturisers to give you younger, smoother looking skin. Skin is left feeling hydrated, not sticky, after use.
Hannah W.
Peterborough
This was soooo gorgeous! My hands have never felt more fresh and smooth. Absolutely loved it! Definitely a product that I will go back and buy again!