Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme uploaded by Amelia L.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Slip on one of the most indulgent hand cremes ever created. Formulated with precious moisturizing ingredients and advanced anti-spot technology, this sumptuous creme deeply hydrates as it helps reduce the look of dark spots. Visibly smoothes away crepiness. Hands look younger and more supple. Skin remains soft and moisturized, even after multiple washings. 3.4 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'Re-Nutriv' Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme. Style Number: 281459. Available In Stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Amelia L.
Baltimore, MD
This hand cream is up to par with many others I have; it softs my hands and leaves them feeling hydrated throughout the day.
I feel like the formula could be tweeked a bit, though. The cream isn't very spreadable. I need a decent amount for all over my hands...which is a shame since it retails at such an expensive price.
I also wasnt really impressed with the smell. (I get it. It's hand cream. Most companies aren't selling handcream on its great smell.) But this one just wasnt that great.
Overall, i'd probably opt to go with a cheaper brand that, in my opinion, would probably work better than this.
Andrea P.
For someone with long and strong nails, I must have my hands moisturized at all times. I bought this product at an Estee Lauder stand in Dillards. This moisturizer keeps my hands soft for 3 hours straight if I don't wash my hands or anything. I would buy again, if I don't find a cheaper alternative. I recommend this to anyone with dry hands.
Nicole H.
Vail, AZ
I had really dry cuticles in this got rid of that problem. But it's a little expensive so I believe that there are many other dupes for this product.
Chelsey P.
This was a really good hand cream. My hands tend to get really dry and these helped a lot. They were really moisturising.
Bianca W.
Oklahoma
Good lotion. It didn't make my hands sticky or oily but still moisturized very well. Nice and affordable.
Ekhlas A.
Hamilton
Hand creams are very hard to find because there are different brands and formulas around the world from shops to online but for me a great hand cream is the most luxury this is why I use this brand and it's very easy to apply. I certainly would buy this again yes of course because it's silly on my hands leaving a velvety scent, you can say a very luxury scent.
Ricia W.
This hand cream is pure luxury! Ideal for hand and arm massage, this beautiful lotion contains anti-spot technologies and rich moisturisers to give you younger, smoother looking skin. Skin is left feeling hydrated, not sticky, after use.
Hannah W.
Peterborough
This was soooo gorgeous! My hands have never felt more fresh and smooth. Absolutely loved it! Definitely a product that I will go back and buy again!
Lauren R.
Expensive but a rich, nourishing and beautiful cream. I hate having dry hands and this is beautiful once on, it's really nice to massage in.