Skin CareBody CareHand Cream & MoisturizersEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme

Slip on one of the most indulgent hand cremes ever created. Sumptuous moisturizing ingredients deeply hydrate and soften. Hands feel smoother and more supple.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme!
Nicole C.
Freeport, TX
This hand cream lasted me two years. On the pricy side for a hand cream but it works and gets the job done. I mostly use in cooler months, my hands tend to dry / crack intensity, hands down Estée Lauder formula works best for me. I highly recommend and will forever use this hand cream ♥️
Claudia E.
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme uploaded by Claudia E.
I keep this hand cream in my purchase! Love the fact that it does not have an overwhelming smell! My hand stay nice and Smooth! I purchased it at my local Macys store! I will continue to purchase it as I use it daily!
Andrea P.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
For someone with long and strong nails, I must have my hands moisturized at all times. I bought this product at an Estee Lauder stand in Dillards. This moisturizer keeps my hands soft for 3 hours straight if I don't wash my hands or anything. I would buy again, if I don't find a cheaper alternative. I recommend this to anyone with dry hands.
Tianyi Z.
Waxahachie, TX
Best hand cream on the market if you wash your hands lots of times during this time. This is the hand cream to go to keep your hands hydrated
Nhi N.
Too oily when i rub it on palm. It okay when u get ready on bed. Not for anyone who workout or still stay on. It’s just stay on surface of the skin.
Julia F.
Gainesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve tried every hand cream out there. Each one helps, but after an hour or so I have to reapply. Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme is the ONLY product that I’ve used that I don’t have to continually reapply. I put it on in the morning when I’m applying my moisturizer and my hands stay soft and smooth all day.
Sara C.
Renton, WA
The most effective hand creme available. I suffer from bad seasonal eczema. This truly helped repair my dry skin. My skin deeply absorbs the moisture. It leave the skin smooth and not greasy. The only hand product I will use on my skin. It’s expensive but totally worth the price and last a long time. A little goes a long way.
Loryn J.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this each morning for about a month. It is a heavy cream that needs to be rubbed in but that is fine by me. It is definitely hydrating and I feel like my hand wrinkles are not getting worse and maybe look a bit less deep. I only wish it had an SPF of 30 or higher then it would be perfect.
Rachel K.
Palmyra, NJ
This hand cream is INCREDIBLE. Words cannot describe how luxurious and creamy this lotion is. Is it pricey? Hell yes. Is it worth every penny? Hell yes.
Cynthia B.
This is the BEST hand cream on the market!!! It’s expensive but worth every penny! I love to use it every day and sometimes I wear it on my hands overnight with gloves! It’s fantastic!

Looking for your answer?