Add a Photo

By ESTÉE LAUDER

Slip on one of the most indulgent hand cremes ever created. Formulated with precious moisturizing ingredients and advanced anti-spot technology, this sumptuous creme deeply hydrates as it helps reduce the look of dark spots. Visibly smoothes away crepiness. Hands look younger and more supple. Skin remains soft and moisturized, even after multiple washings. 3.4 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'Re-Nutriv' Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme. Style Number: 281459. Available In Stores.

Review (1)
Photo (1)
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Albuquerque, NM

This hand cream is up to par with many others I have; it softs my hands and leaves them feeling hydrated throughout the day.
I feel like the formula could be tweeked a bit, though. The cream isn't very spreadable. I need a decent amount for all over my hands...which is a shame since it retails at such an expensive price.
I also wasnt really impressed with the smell. (I get it. It's hand cream. Most companies aren't selling handcream on its great smell.) But this one just wasnt that great.
Overall, i'd probably opt to go with a cheaper brand that, in my opinion, would probably work better than this.