BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pamper your body and your senses with this ultra luxurious and extravagantly rich body cream. Feel the difference Delete the dry and sagging skin moisturizing deeply. Provides a new, soft and silky texture. It helps the skin to achieve a younger,... see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Kassandra F.
I honestly love anything esteé lauder. But this lotion is very nice! It is not greasy at all! A little also goes a long ways which is nice. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all! I have repurchased many times.
Charrisa M.
This moisturizer is incredible! It's super hydrating and non greasy,but best of all, it smells AMAZING!
Keeps your hands hydrated through multiple washes!
Taylor N.
Smells great and really moisturizer I highly recommend this product! It is a little more expensive but worth it
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I'm super picky about my body creams & this one smells fantastic and not greasy. Love that!
kenia m.
I like the smell quality and brand is incredible softness and caring my skin I recommend it
Barbie S.
I love this creme. It has great moisture, which leaves my skin hydrated & moist. Repurchased serveral times, never disappoints.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is a miracle worker!! I actually know someone who used this and it sped up the recovery of her double mastectomy scarring! So imagine what it can do for regular, non-scarred skin!
Soraida C.
Can you use this on your face?