BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An ultra rich luxurious body cream-Offers deeply hydration to the skin-Smoothes dry flaky skin- Recovers a new soft silky the skin s texture- Helps restore a younger firmer & more suppleness look-Leave skin moisture & comfortable all the day Product Line: Estee Lauder - Re Nutriv - Body CareProduct Size: 300ml/10oz

Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
Oh my goodness! I love love love this cream! It is so hydrating and just feels so silky smooth on the skin. It intensely hydrates the skin and nourishes to keep your body from aging quicker. Would highly recommend.
Camille W.
Draper, UT
I was able to use this consistently for approximately 3 months. It has a brightening effect as well as an anti- aging effect for wrinkles. One of my favorite staples!
Christina R.
Mission Viejo, CA
I use this product not only for my face but also on the creases of my hands and on other places on my body that I would like to be picture perfect smooth. It's light, airy and definitely an everyday necessity for me!
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
Absolutely love this product! I have used a few things from this brand and they never disappoint! This left my skin feeling so silky and so soft!
Emely A.
Yonkers, NY
Very hydrating , a lil bit pricey but definitely worthy, I've seen a difference after I started using it ...
Maggie D.
Red Bank, NJ
This product was everything and more. Left my skin feeling great. It was def worth the money
SAIMA S.
This is my number 1 product that I love using on my body, the packaging is great but the product leaves my skin soft and it make it look smooth. I’ve recommended it to couple of my friends and they love it 😊
Amanda T.
This is a great cream that repairs and smooths the skin. Purchased at sephora. Expensive product but worth the price! First time user and rejuvenates the skin. Packaging is durable, lots of product inside.
Nada K.
Kalaa kebira
Loved the product ❤ it's sooo sutisfying ✨ it became one of my essential routine skin care 🌸 thanks 🌹🌹