BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An ultra rich luxurious body cream-Offers deeply hydration to the skin-Smoothes dry flaky skin- Recovers a new soft silky the skin s texture- Helps restore a younger firmer & more suppleness look-Leave skin moisture & comfortable all the day Product Line: Estee Lauder - Re Nutriv - Body CareProduct Size: 300ml/10oz

Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
Gold star investment piece here! Some things you just have to splurge for! If you want to feel like an absolute queen and make your skin look better than ever, than you need to invest in Estee Lauder skin products.
Hailey B.
Lincoln, NE
This keeps my body feeling so smooth in the cold dry months. The only down fall is I CAN NOT use this in any other season because it leaves my skin too oily. But it’s perfect for winter. 😍
Makall S.
Are used to steal this from my mom when I was younger because she worked there and had a lot of Estée Lauder products and now i use it in my own life and if I buy it just for myself because I still love it
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
Oh my goodness! I love love love this cream! It is so hydrating and just feels so silky smooth on the skin. It intensely hydrates the skin and nourishes to keep your body from aging quicker. Would highly recommend.
Marissa P.
Adams, NY
Estée Lauder makes a good moisturizer, I will give them that. I felt like 9/10 days my face stayed healthy and moisturized. It didn’t do any extras like help with wrinkles or anything like that, but if you just want to feel soft skinned, this is pretty good.
sohanny r.
Alvin, TX
I love Estee Lauder skin care it's definitely worth the price. It works best when paired with their cleanser in my opinion but it leaves your skin feeling super luxurious.
Christina R.
Mission Viejo, CA
I use this product not only for my face but also on the creases of my hands and on other places on my body that I would like to be picture perfect smooth. It's light, airy and definitely an everyday necessity for me!
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Camille W.
Draper, UT
I was able to use this consistently for approximately 3 months. It has a brightening effect as well as an anti- aging effect for wrinkles. One of my favorite staples!
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
Absolutely love this product! I have used a few things from this brand and they never disappoint! This left my skin feeling so silky and so soft!