BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Re-Nutriv Intensive Lifting Makeup SPF 15 is elegantly packaged in a frosted-glass jar complete with golden cap and trim, and includes a titanium dioxide sunscreen. This has a silky, silicone-based formula that blends down to a satin matte finish that is not at all emollient—nor something those with dry skin would enjoy. It's best for those with normal to slightly dry or slightly oily skin seeking medium coverage and a whatever-it-may-cost makeup. The shades are impressively neutral.

Angie F.
Mulliken, MI
Perfect color match. Looks natural when eating. Last all day long. Very soft feeling. Loved my skin feeling soft. Lasts all day long not to oily fir my skins and it’s not drying. Yes I will be available.
Vanessa F.
['Huntingtn Sta', 'NY'], NY
Very hydrating and build-able coverage. Blends like a dream and stays put on my skin without enhancing all my blemishes or imperfections. This is my go-to during the summer because it is so breathable on my skin.
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
If you havent used this foundation before, well, your missing out. You dont have to have aging skin to use this foundation, as a matter of a fact, I recommend to use this to prevent aging. Its smooth finish, and build-able coverage will leave you will flawless skin.
Brish K.
I have dry dehydrated patchy blotchy skin. I ordered this and was amazed at the even finish. There is a glow in skin when u use it. I love the photos where I am wearing this foundation. It gi es me my dream skin( even if I dont have it.) 😐😩
starring s.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Victoria M.
I don't really like this product because it made my skin very red but all of my friends have it and it works beautifully it just made my under eyes very puffy and it made my skin very flaky and dry for some reason! :(
Elizabeth Z.
This foundation is so smoothly and creamy! It gives your skin a beautiful glow, it is probably best suited for drier skin. A little goes a very long way. I have never tried a foundation like this... it just melts into the skin. Worth it.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Love how this feels and a little goes a long way! Didn't quite match my skintone though and there are limited color selections. My mom keeps trying to steal this from me but I'm not letting it escape my possession.
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
This makeup goes on smooth without caking into fine lines and wrinkles. Application is very easy. I find it gives my skin a dewy flawless finish. It is higher priced than most makeups but it does not disappoint.
Mary R.
Loved the este lauder double wear foundation, i am on my 4rth bottle. As i am an oily skin kind of person and always love a full coverage long lasting foundation routine, this matches all my requirments perfectly awesome.

back