BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Alex B.
Greenwood, SC
I hated this. It made my under eyes feel greasy and it burned a lot. I do not recommend...I wanted to leave no stars but it wasn't possible. I'm a skin care junkie and Estee Lauder is a reputable yet fairly expensive company (which I do not mind with skincare), but this was terrible and a waste of money.
Renal s.
Love this product, it reduces puffiness and wrinkles and also dark circles...it comes in nice packaging. travel friendly..bought it from online website.i would recommend this for everyone who needs specific eye cream for reducing fine lines
Julia M.
I have no idea why they would call this unisex, as I thought all eye creams were? Anyway- this product sank in quickly, left my under eye mousturized and I could see a small but not dramatic difference in the fine lines around my eyes.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
Luxurious, expensive, and great for the eyes. It feels amazing and my eyes are tightened and smooth. Whatever I can do to avoid cosmetic surgery and still look better is a ok for me. Definitely would recommend this product.
Viviana M.
I like using it and my eyes feel better and it makes me look younger and it helps when I have a late night and it makes me ready for the next day and get a jump start looking better and feeling better.
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
I loved this cream it was given to me so I'm not sure where it was purchased, but it was a little thick but bearable to be put on as a night cream
NIKKI C.
Clarksville, TN
Perfect for couples. Not only you will have beautiful and healthy looking eyes but also you'll get to have more quality time with your loved one!
riss l.
Euless, TX
I love this cream. It has a very light smell,nothing too intense at all
The best part is my boyfriend can use it as well! Its very hydrating
Rocio C.
This product really helped my eyes. I would really recommend this product. I used it once at night and in the morning.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love this stuff. I love everything about this serum. It absorbs great and it makes my skin look so nice.