BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This eye cream was launched in 1998 and has been further modified throughout the years under the names "Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Eye Creme! in 2006 to Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Eye Creme then Re-Nutriv Intensive Age-Renewal Eye Creme. (The last two products do have a thinner consistency than the original!)

The new Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Regenerating Youth Eye Creme Rich (launched 2017 December) is the closest resemblance to the original Intensive Lifting Eye Cream and the Ultimate Lifting Eye Creme. The new Ultimate Lift Regenerating Youth Eye Creme Rich has the same structural formula of the original along with the richness, consistency and pearly finish.
Glad that EL Co. finally realized that the products they have developed before might be toay's solution too!

Ingredients for Re-Nutriv Intensive Lifting Eye Cream (1998):
Water, Fish Cartilage Extract, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Whey Protein, Sea Whip Extract, Lecithin, Malvaceae) Extract, Lady’s Thistle Extract, Cholesterol, Cholesteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Micrococcus Lysate, Dimethicone, Lactose, Linoleic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium, Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben

2008 Ingredients: Water, Fish Cartilage Extract, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sea Whip Extract, Lecithin, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (Malvaceae) Extract, Cholesterol, Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract, Cholesteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Dimethicone, Micrococcus Lysate, Linoleic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Polydecene, PEG-8, Cetearyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Trisodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I loved the smell of this. Light and almost cucumber. It was definitely ultra hydrating and I received a small sample of this with a purchase, a little went a long way and I definitely enjoyed the results of this with the face cream. I am definitely considering repurchasing once I am out of all my other eye creams. I need to use those before they expire!
Sonnet O.
Saint Paul, MN
Love, love, love this eye cream! I have been searching high and low for a cream that not only smooths out the fine lines around my eyes, but also attacks the puffiness below my eyes that seem to be getting worse with age. This is the answer to my prayers! The first night I used it, I woke in the morning to almost no baggage under my eyes! I will most definitely purchase it again, I only wish it was a bit more affordable.
Sydney C.
This is super easy and quick to add to any routine. I just put this on at night and look amazing in the morning. It can be pricey but for the product that your buying I know it’s worth it.
Alex B.
Greenwood, SC
I hated this. It made my under eyes feel greasy and it burned a lot. I do not recommend...I wanted to leave no stars but it wasn't possible. I'm a skin care junkie and Estee Lauder is a reputable yet fairly expensive company (which I do not mind with skincare), but this was terrible and a waste of money.
priya r.
Love this product, it reduces puffiness and wrinkles and also dark circles...it comes in nice packaging. travel friendly..bought it from online website.i would recommend this for everyone who needs specific eye cream for reducing fine lines
Julia M.
I have no idea why they would call this unisex, as I thought all eye creams were? Anyway- this product sank in quickly, left my under eye mousturized and I could see a small but not dramatic difference in the fine lines around my eyes.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
Luxurious, expensive, and great for the eyes. It feels amazing and my eyes are tightened and smooth. Whatever I can do to avoid cosmetic surgery and still look better is a ok for me. Definitely would recommend this product.
Viviana M.
I like using it and my eyes feel better and it makes me look younger and it helps when I have a late night and it makes me ready for the next day and get a jump start looking better and feeling better.
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv intensive lifting is a great product. I like it a lot because it really works, you can see the difference, before and after using it.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
This product works really well. I was kind of surprised with the outcome but highly satisfied! It is a little bit pricey but I will buy this product again