BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A rich, effective anti-aging serum. Promptly reduces dark spots and discolorations. Also prevent the appearance of future spots. Helps your skin stay youthful, flawless and supple. Dermatologically tested. To use apply on face as often as required.

Amy C.
I put on this cream when I feel as if I am having a pimple coming in. I will leave it over night and then the next day I feel as if my pimple has less redness and will go away quicker. The packaging is simple and the price is pricey but what do you expect from a high end product.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Cant tell you how great this is ... well maybe I can tell you a little as I used it after my mother who is in her 80s used and swore by it. I used over my arms and my age spots virtually disappeared. It was like magic! Proof you are never too young or too old to take care of your skin!
Nawar A.
Lawrence, KS
It      is       goooood      product         .......   .......    ....... .....it is      gentle    not      harsh   on the      skin      ........  ........it     is      pricey      but it is worth the money    ......
annie e.
Fremont, CA
Haven't figured out what it is but every time I try any skin care from this brand it breaks me out. It is really nice on my sisters skin thought.
Shelby D.
Yukon
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. I would start to see results but once I stopped using the product the results would disappear.
Keiry L.
Perth amboy
Excelente para todo tipo de piel y el cuidado siempre solución a cualquier necesidad me encanta todo sus productos lo recomiendo
Melissa C.
I havent used this but my mum and women in my family have and they love it!! I more interested in dark circle remover but this product does work wonders!! Xx