BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This highly concentrated, fast-acting serum/gel starts working immediately to reduce the appearance of dark spots and discolorations.

Our never-before spot correcting complex also helps prevent the appearance of future spots.

Richly textured, targeted treatment is wonderfully compatible with all your Re-Nutriv skincare and makeup.

Sarah K.
Pleasant prairie
I love this product! In the past I have used many spot correcting creams and serums from general aging and I feel this is one of the best where you actually see the results and FAST! I would definitely buy again, considering it is great price value and the effect of this product! I was totally satisfied once I saw my spots were fading over time!
Breanna M.
Victorville
I use this before I put on foundation and it is good. The packaging was nice although the tube seemed very small. But the product did its job. This product is great to use to make sure you have the best finish when you put on foundation.
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
This product clears all my dark spots up. It very much did meet my expectations. Such a good value,I use it everyday it smells so good the packaging was so good I would recommend to others who are looking to try something new for dark spots and soft hydrated skin
Hanna I.
Tried it once maybw but didnt do anything for me. Not gonna be my next purchase. And didnt not meet my expectation aince eatee lauder is on a bit pricwy range at a drug store
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Seems to work just fine. I am not huge on anti aging products, as I am not there yet, but from my younger years laying under the sun I do have some discoloration under my eyes that I use this for. I think I have noticed a difference since using this product. Will continue to use until I know for sure.
Eloise H.
This product is good but I haven’t noticed a big difference. It smells good and makes my skin very moisturized I would buy it again but because of the price I would most likely try other similar products that are cheaper. Some people may not find it pricey though.
Amy C.
I put on this cream when I feel as if I am having a pimple coming in. I will leave it over night and then the next day I feel as if my pimple has less redness and will go away quicker. The packaging is simple and the price is pricey but what do you expect from a high end product.
Rebecca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Helps get rid of all my dark spots. I have the horrible habit of picking my face for blackheads and pimples and this helps get rid of the aftermath. I will try to find something better with a better or same price point.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Cant tell you how great this is ... well maybe I can tell you a little as I used it after my mother who is in her 80s used and swore by it. I used over my arms and my age spots virtually disappeared. It was like magic! Proof you are never too young or too old to take care of your skin!
Deledda C.
Bronx, NY
Todo lo de esta linea me encanta, creo que son muy buenos, un poco costosos pero vapen la pena y a veces los encuentras en precios menores en TJmax y Marsshal