Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Intensive Age-Renewal Eye Creme uploaded by Jenn S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now, powerfully re-energize the younger look of your eye area.Far more than an eye creme, it combines proven repair benefits, exclusive RVF-10™ Cell Boosting Complex and advanced hydration into a single skin-renewing breakthrough.The gentle, cushioning formula renews your eye area for a younger, smoother, brighter look. Reduces the appearance of crepiness, lines, puffiness and dark circles.
Includes Life Re-Newing Molecules™, the multi-patented infusion that is the secret strength of Re-Nutriv's power to visibly renew skin at any age.

How to Use
Apply AM and PM around eye area.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Dimethicone; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Glyceryl Stearate; Coco-Caprylate/Caprate; Propanediol; Peg-100 Stearate; Stearyl Alcohol; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Methyl Trimethicone; Isohexadecane; Glycerin; Butylene Glycol; Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract; Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Prunus Mume Fruit Extract; Palmaria Palmata Extract; Algae Extract; Bixa Orellana Seed Extract; Lecithin; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Gold; Caffeine; Ergothioneine; Dicaprylyl Carbonate; Pearl Powder; Resveratryl Ferulate; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria); Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; C20-40 Pareth-10; Polysilicone-11; Steareth-20; Sucrose; Steareth-10; Acetyl Glucosamine; Caprylyl Glycol; Pentylene Glycol; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Dextrin; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Trehalose; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer; Polysorbate 80; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Alumina; Stearic Acid; Citric Acid; Disodium Edta; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Phenoxyethanol; Caramel; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica

BENEFITS
Re-energizes your eye area's younger, smoother look.

Luxury care for

Dermatologist-tested
    Non-acnegenic; won't clog pores

Robin N.
Scottsville, NY
I never use eye creams, I find it a waste of money. I got a sample of this product and figured I'd try it out because I started to notice crow's feet. Yikes!!! I was actually surprised that this softened the lines and made them appear less visible. I even bought the full size
Wishyka B.
Not the best for the price. I would rather clinque if anything. The products leaves a residew on my skin which causes me to break out. I don't enjoy this only positive side to this is that it's smells wonderful and very gentle smelling
Tamara L.
Ferndale , WA
Best eye cream ever. I can't even explain the texture of this eye cream. It's light and fluffy but very creamy and thick it's just amazing. Worth every penny and more. I use it morning and night and love it sooooo much.
Jenn S.
**Received by Estee Lauder Travel Retail for review consideration.

I live for an awesome eye cream. I definitely have a favorite (Fresh Black Tea Eye Concentrate) but this cream is richer and would be great for drier skin that requires more attention.

This dense cream completely hydrates the delicate skin around the eye - allowing for the appearance of less wrinkles and a bit of lift. It works wonderfully over the Advance Night Repair Eye which is more like a gel - layering definitely adds to the effect, both short and long term.

It is pricey ($140) but soften the blow by purchasing during gwp or additional points from your dept. store charge card.
Sara A.
Indianapolis , IN
Seriously the best eye cream. I received a sample of this from Von Maur. It’s gentle doesn’t burn your eyes. Far exceeded my expectations. I’ve been buying it every since that first sample. Highly recommend you give it a try.
Elizabeth S.
Mountain View, CA
I went through a couple of deluxe sample pots of this cream. It was very moisturizing and layered well under makeup. I was happy with how my eye area looked while using it.
Layomi A.
I used this every night after I wash my face. It, to say the least, was a decent product. It gave my skin a little more natural glow, but didn't really reduce the appearance of redness or sparring. Also, it felt kind of oily, which was a little uncomfortable. Overall, it was okay, but I'd likely use another product.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
This is a great product but for me it seemed to make my skin very oily. I would put a tiny amount on every night after washing my face and before going to bed. It felt nice going on but the oily residue in the morning was kind of gross.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE Estee Products and it really help your eyes and it smell great if you use this regularly you will help smooth out those fine lines and the package is nice I only use it maybe 3 or 4 time before it got too much
Sam I.
Really love this product. I've noticed a big improvement. It is pricey but worth the money. The packaging is soooo cute, I'm in love with it. It very much met my expectations. I would totally buy it again.