BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Re-energize your skin's younger look. See your complexion glow with a healthy, radiant look of youth.Experience our most advanced line-fighting technologies—including the exclusive multi-benefit RVF-10™ Cell Boosting Complex.This exclusive technology improves cell survival and delivers exceptional anti-oxidant power. Soothes skin to protect its natural youthfulness.Fine dry lines virtually vanish; wrinkles look significantly reduced. Skin feels smoother, more refined and renewed as firmness and elasticity are regained.Includes Life Re-Newing Molecules™, the multi-patented infusion that is the secret strength of Re-Nutriv's power to visibly renew skin at any age.

BENEFITS
Re-energizes skin's younger, smoother look.

Luxury care for

• Multiple signs of aging
  • Lines and wrinkles
  • Loss of firmness, tone
  • Dullness, loss of radiance
  • Dryness, dehydration

Water\Aqua\Eau; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Isopropyl Palmitate; Dimethicone; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Glyceryl Stearate; Dipropylene Glycol; Coco-Caprylate/Caprate; Stearyl Alcohol; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glycerin; Butylene Glycol; Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract; Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Algae Extract; Pearl Powder; Ergothioneine; Isohexadecane; Caffeine; Sucrose; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Polysorbate 80; Resveratryl Ferulate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Gold; Potassium Cetyl Phosphate; Lecithin; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Acetyl Glucosamine; Polysilicone-11; Pentylene Glycol; Peg-100 Stearate; Dextrin; Caprylyl Glycol; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Hexylene Glycol; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Sodium Hydroxide; Carbomer; Fragrance (Parfum); Citric Acid; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Disodium Edta; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Citronellol; Linalool; Hexyl Cinnamal; Phenoxyethanol; Caramel; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Yellow 6 (Ci 15985)

Shasha S.
Ali C.
This whole line is extremely pricy however after reading the ingredients I completely understand why. I have always trusted Estée Lauder skincare. I used to work for estee some I’m pretty familiar with most of their products and I have tried most of them and am never disappointed! The renutrive line is made with gold and pearls infused so you can trust you’re getting the best ingredients! I am 21 so I don’t notice a difference with the anti aging products but I have had mannnny customers who rave about it.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Personally, I believe there is nothing you can really do about wrinkles once it’s there and so the best thing to do is prevention. This product was a nice basic one to start. It feels really nice on my skin and you know, I haven’t gotten any wrinkles so I think it’s working!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Love it so more than ever so gentle and nice on skin definitely meant my expectations and packaging is perfect and classy very gentle and soft has a nice smell and would definitely buy again for sure and recommend to all
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Estee Lauder comes out with the most amazing skincare products especially this anti-aging cream I love it it’s great on my eyelid skin and I use it almost every night and highly met my expectations
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
When my skin is feeling dry in the winter I always reach for this little treasure in a bottle. Not only does it work, but it leaves my skin lightly hydrated and smelling fresh.
Kasey G.
Bucyrus, OH
Makes my skin tight which I loveee! My pores are huge and it definitely helps!! When I tried it the first time it wasn't what I was hoping but I used it a few more times and it worked wonders. Will purchase again and recommend to everyone!! Love love it
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
If you’re not obsessed with the way this product works, chances are you’re not using the product the right way. Packaging is nice and I love the results after using it. I would recommend this product to any and everyone!
Nancy D.
This night cream is very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated. It's a bit pricey but when it comes to moisturizers i have found out that it's worth making the investment in order to see results.
rachel c.
I really really like the packaging and weight of this product it feels really luxe. The cream itself feels like it’s doing something for my skin. I love using this and I recommend this if you have the money for this.