BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Age-Renewal Creme, 8.4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Buy on Neiman ...
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I was lucky enough to receive a sample in the mail, I applied it in the morning before my moisturizer. My skin felt tighter, softer, and my fine lines were almost gone!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Was given a sample of this and wow! I do not need this strong of a cream but others noticed my skin looked plump and hydrated. I made sure to put on my neck as well and helped. I was very surprised at how well it worked my mother now uses it and people complement her on how young she looks. They Joe we look like twins sisters.
Brea E.
Atlanta , GA
I got this recently because I have wanted to try and start taking better care of my skin and boy am I happy I started about two weeks ago and I can already tell a difference in the way my skin looks I will definitely be trying it again
Joy N.
San Francisco Bay Area
Glides on lightly, does not have the heavy feel serum you find in others. Small dot does its job. Remember to use a very small amount and let it soak in your skin. You will definitely see the difference in just a few days.
angela v.
❤ I'm 47 years old. I have been use it since my nice took me to the Ultra.. I really recommend. Good product. Thank you so much Ester. 🌻
JaynCassie C.
North Houston
It was awesome. Loved it.  I would buy it again.  My husband noticed the difference right away.  Thank you.
Gabriela S.
So far I like it, i do see some improvement in my skin, something I did like it took my redness away