Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Creme uploaded by Debbielee B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A Re-Nutriv Classic, this indulgent creme brings your skin intensive moisture care and luxurious richness. Also works as a superb overnight creme, so you wake up to skin that feels remarkably softer, smoother, more supple.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Hydroxylated Lanolin; Mineral Oil\Paraffinum Liquidum\Huile Minerale; Butyl Stearate; Ethylhexyl Stearate; Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquiisostearate; Butylene Glycol; Sorbitol; Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer; Polybutene; Isodecyl Neopentanoate; Polyethylene; Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D?Abeille; Lanolin Wax\Lanolin Cera\Cire De Lanoline; Squalane; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Tocopherol; Ceresin; Dimethicone; Glycol Stearate; Stearamide Amp; Fragrance (Parfum); Dehydroacetic Acid; Magnesium Sulfate; Laureth-4; Peg-20 Sorbitan Beeswax; Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate; Glycerin; Sodium Hydroxide; Silica; Sorbic Acid; Polyaminopropyl Biguanide; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; Caramel; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Yellow 6 (Ci 15985) <ILN39475>

Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Creme
  • "Good for people with dry skin. The packaging feels very luxurious, the product breaks down as soon as you put it on your face. You start to feel & notice a difference within a week or so depending on skin type. " in 5 reviews
  • "These creme is wonderful! Literally works wonders for my skin. Great at moisturizing and rejuvenating the skin. Totally recommend to all of you. It is a bit pricey but so worth it. " in 3 reviews
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I have not used this but my snaps will not clear til I review one of these and I have not used any of the este lauder wrinkle creams. I would love to try in a voxbox then give a review but this snap question makes you click one or you wont get anymore snaps. I think something needs adjusted.
Sarah W.
This product ia great at smoothing out my skin. I know it's meant to be a pore filler, and it does that but because my pores are so big it can only do so much. That being said I have already repurchased this and I can tell a difference in my makeup when I don't use this.
Ana P.
I got the Estée Lauder love from my mom, it was always her choice for creams and makeup, and this product is no exception to the high quality they have. I have sensitive skin, and this creme didn't gave me any breakouts, and leaves me with a fantastic softer feel on my face. The price is quite high, but overall worth it.
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
Estee Lauder is a trusted brand their presentation that they used for their products is always proper.
i'm someone who appreciates the beauty in a package and there's always meet my expectations. The quality is always amazing and always generates results.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Estée Lauder re nutria wrinkle cream is very good, you can start to see the difference in your skin almost immediately, I used this at bedtime and every morning my skin looked better. I recomend this product with my eyes closed.
Melissa Q.
Good product but I've tried others brands that do better and cost a lot less, not buying it again just because I can find more affordable options that give the same or even better results
Patty M.
Amityville, NY
Estée Lauder re nutria wrinkle cream is very good, you can start to see the difference in your skin almost immediately, I used this at bedtime and every morning my skin looked better and better, smooth and youthful with visible wrinkle reduction
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
personalmente no tengo este producto pero me lo han recomendado muchísimo, no solo sus cremas si no también sus bases y productos anti edad, lastima que a mi parecer son muy costosos.
Shay G.
Clewiston, FL
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone tried this product and seen any good results? My mother has been trying to look for products that will soothen her skin more and if it will be great for her sensitive skin

Kohl's