Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Creme uploaded by Debbielee B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A Re-Nutriv Classic, this indulgent creme brings your skin intensive moisture care and luxurious richness. Also works as a superb overnight creme, so you wake up to skin that feels remarkably softer, smoother, more supple.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Hydroxylated Lanolin; Mineral Oil\Paraffinum Liquidum\Huile Minerale; Butyl Stearate; Ethylhexyl Stearate; Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquiisostearate; Butylene Glycol; Sorbitol; Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer; Polybutene; Isodecyl Neopentanoate; Polyethylene; Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D?Abeille; Lanolin Wax\Lanolin Cera\Cire De Lanoline; Squalane; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Tocopherol; Ceresin; Dimethicone; Glycol Stearate; Stearamide Amp; Fragrance (Parfum); Dehydroacetic Acid; Magnesium Sulfate; Laureth-4; Peg-20 Sorbitan Beeswax; Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate; Glycerin; Sodium Hydroxide; Silica; Sorbic Acid; Polyaminopropyl Biguanide; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; Caramel; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Yellow 6 (Ci 15985) <ILN39475>

Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Creme
  • "Good for people with dry skin. The packaging feels very luxurious, the product breaks down as soon as you put it on your face. You start to feel & notice a difference within a week or so depending on skin type. " in 5 reviews
  • "These creme is wonderful! Literally works wonders for my skin. Great at moisturizing and rejuvenating the skin. Totally recommend to all of you. It is a bit pricey but so worth it. " in 3 reviews
Grace K.
Las Vegas, NV
The Re Nutriv Cream is luxurious. It is a very rich, very emollient cream that feels nutritious, but extremely heavy.

My skin has changed from being extremely oil (and I do mean extreme, where I would powder my face about 30 minutes after leaving the house), to ridiculously dry where without 2,532 products, I'm like sandpaper within a minute of washing my face.

So I am not exaggerating when I say that I have spent thousands on moisturizers in the last couple of years. Among them was a bottle of Re-Nutriv by Estee Lauder.

I don't mind how heavy this cream is, since I use it as a night cream. Only on the driest of days would I mix a tiny amount of this into my daytime routine in hopes of increasing moisture. Overnight, it does a good job of keeping my skin moisturized, but also really, really oily (which I don't mind).

But ultimately, what I want from a moisturizer--unrealistic as it may be--is that it "change" my skin, however slowly and gradually it may be. For using it, I'd like my skin, even after washing, to be a tiny bit less dry, and here is where I think Re-Nutriv doesn't work all that well. It fixes the solution, but I'm back to square one upon cleansing the next morning. Also, I often feel like it likes to lay on TOP of my skin overnight rather than being absorbed into the skin, and with such a heavy cream, that's less than desirable.

But each skin type is different. This is marketed to a target consumer that is slightly older than me, so perhaps  things will change. But for the moment, it's a bit much for me without yielding truly positive effects. If you are in your 50s, perhaps this might work well for you?
Rachel J.
manhattan
THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE IS THE BOMB DOT COM. Like, seriously, i had a huge dry patch around my mouth. It was awful and it burned. I used this twice and it was gone. It is like, 80 dollars to buy, so I only use it when i REALLY need it, but it is so worth it.
Marina C.
Guffey, Colorado
This Creme is total anti-aging all in one.  Although it might be little bit pricey, it is worth the money.  It only requires a small amount.  Within a month I saw drastic change in elasticity and diminished fines lines.  My skin was subtle and smooth.  I love this product.  I would definitely get.
Sharon M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I use this crème daily to hydrate my skin. It is available at Kohl's and/or Dillard's as well as other fine stores. I have never been disappointed in the effects I receive and have used this for many years. I will continue to purchase this and recommend it anyone else who wants to keep their skin as youthful as possible.
Jain K.
Atlanta, Ga
I used to associate this cream with my grandma and my mom. As I got older and understood skincare more, it made sense as to why they always had great skin. Now in my late 20s I am an avid user of this. It’s great for a night regime or days when my skin is feeling more dry than usual. It’s thick and a little goes a long way!
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
I got a little sample of this and I am in love with this product! So moisturizing and very gentle on the skin, kind of goes on like butter, also love that the scent isn't too annoying! Love and recommend this product to anyone who has dry hands!
Haley G.
Ashburn, VA
This cream is actually really nice. I received a sample of it and it is silky, soaks in easily and leaves your skin feeling soft. Only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because while it was a nice product, I don't think i saw much improvement in my skin.
Jess G.
Berea , KY
It was ok. I didn't see much difference in using it. And it didn't really help my dry skin at all. Packaging is nice, as it is with all Estée Lauder products. Just not my cup of tea
Lorena S.
Jacksonville
the best rwnutriv creme , its a little expensive but it worht the money i buy it in sephora a month ago absoluty complete my expentations super effective and super cute packaging , i will buy it again when this one finish , of course ....................
Eny A.
It probably isn't any of estee lauder's fault, for some reason it never worked for me. I broke out after the first couple days of use and it turned into a full on allergy reaction, my eyes were itching and I had a rash on my face. I'm sorry if this isn't a helpful enough review, but it was my experience
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone tried this product and seen any good results? My mother has been trying to look for products that will soothen her skin more and if it will be great for her sensitive skin

Kohl's