BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Does your skin need special handling? An extra measure of rich, gentle care? Is your skin especially dry or delicate? Then discover Re-Nutriv, the science of gentle, effective skincare. Experience the nurturing and the difference. Re-Nutriv creme, the richest of the Re-Nutriv moisturizers, is wonderfully emollient. Provides intensive moisture care. It's a superb overnight creme - wake up to skin that feels remarkably softer, smoother, more supple. 1.7 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'Re-Nutriv' Creme. Style Number: 15036U. Available In Stores.

Ana P.
I got the Estée Lauder love from my mom, it was always her choice for creams and makeup, and this product is no exception to the high quality they have. I have sensitive skin, and this creme didn't gave me any breakouts, and leaves me with a fantastic softer feel on my face. The price is quite high, but overall worth it.
Rachel J.
manhattan
THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE IS THE BOMB DOT COM. Like, seriously, i had a huge dry patch around my mouth. It was awful and it burned. I used this twice and it was gone. It is like, 80 dollars to buy, so I only use it when i REALLY need it, but it is so worth it.
Jess G.
Berea, KY
Review for: Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Creme more...
It was ok. I didn't see much difference in using it. And it didn't really help my dry skin at all. Packaging is nice, as it is with all Estée Lauder products. Just not my cup of tea
Lorena S.
Jacksonville
the best rwnutriv creme , its a little expensive but it worht the money i buy it in sephora a month ago absoluty complete my expentations super effective and super cute packaging , i will buy it again when this one finish , of course ....................
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I have not used this but my snaps will not clear til I review one of these and I have not used any of the este lauder wrinkle creams. I would love to try in a voxbox then give a review but this snap question makes you click one or you wont get anymore snaps. I think something needs adjusted.
Sarah W.
This product ia great at smoothing out my skin. I know it's meant to be a pore filler, and it does that but because my pores are so big it can only do so much. That being said I have already repurchased this and I can tell a difference in my makeup when I don't use this.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Estée Lauder re nutria wrinkle cream is very good, you can start to see the difference in your skin almost immediately, I used this at bedtime and every morning my skin looked better. I recomend this product with my eyes closed.
Melissa Q.
Good product but I've tried others brands that do better and cost a lot less, not buying it again just because I can find more affordable options that give the same or even better results
Patty M.
Amityville, NY
Estée Lauder re nutria wrinkle cream is very good, you can start to see the difference in your skin almost immediately, I used this at bedtime and every morning my skin looked better and better, smooth and youthful with visible wrinkle reduction
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
These creme is wonderful! Literally works wonders for my skin. Great at moisturizing and rejuvenating the skin. Totally recommend to all of you. It is a bit pricey but so worth it.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone tried this product and seen any good results? My mother has been trying to look for products that will soothen her skin more and if it will be great for her sensitive skin