2 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Does your skin need special handling? An extra measure of rich, gentle care? Is your skin especially dry or delicate? Then discover Re-Nutriv, the science of gentle, effective skincare. Experience the nurturing and the difference. Re-Nutriv creme, the richest of the Re-Nutriv moisturizers, is wonderfully emollient. Provides intensive moisture care. It's a superb overnight creme - wake up to skin that feels remarkably softer, smoother, more supple. 1.7 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'Re-Nutriv' Creme. Style Number: 15036U. Available In Stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
This product ia great at smoothing out my skin. I know it's meant to be a pore filler, and it does that but because my pores are so big it can only do so much. That being said I have already repurchased this and I can tell a difference in my makeup when I don't use this.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line. I love mostly all products.
It is an excellent moisturizer and pleasant creamy consistency. Immediately you feel the change in your skin as the product is Absorbed
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estee launder is always one of the best products in skin care, pricey but if you can afford to splurge on one product this cream is great
Fabi S.
Fabi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing moisturizer for people with dry skin! Doesn't leave your face greasy or oily. It will keep your face moisturized all day.
April G.
April G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for any woman any age! Was introduced to it by my sister and I love using it.
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
Great product...Creamy and felt great on my face and neck... also loved the creaminess of the product.
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Totalliy broke me out again and again. Not sure what is in it that is breaking me out but disappointed and had to return.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good face moisturizer. Makes skin very supple and soft. Dries fast but hydrated.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Jacksonville
the best rwnutriv creme , its a little expensive but it worht the money i buy it in sephora a month ago absoluty complete my expentations super effective and super cute packaging , i will buy it again when this one finish , of course ....................
Shay G.
Shay G.
Clewiston, FL
Good for people with dry skin. The packaging feels very luxurious, the product breaks down as soon as you put it on your face. You start to feel & notice a difference within a week or so depending on skin type.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this product and seen any good results? My mother has been trying to look for products that will soothen her skin more and if it will be great for her sensitive skin