BeautyBodyBody CareEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Creme

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Creme

A Re-Nutriv Classic.Intensive moisture care. Works as a superb overnight creme, so you wake up to skin that feels remarkably softer, smoother, more supple.

Has anyone seen results with this? Need a new eye cream!
How about this product?
Has anyone tried this product and seen any good results? My mother has been trying to look for products that will soothen her skin more and if it will be great for her sensitive skin
Start your review of Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Creme!
Product Highlights
Good for people with dry skin. The packaging feels very luxurious, the product breaks down as soon as you put it on your face. You start to feel & notice a difference within a week or so depending on skin type. in reviews
These creme is wonderful! Literally works wonders for my skin. Great at moisturizing and rejuvenating the skin. Totally recommend to all of you. It is a bit pricey but so worth it. in reviews
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
ofrece todo lo que la piel seca quiere en una crema hidratante, solo que más clara. Suaviza y suaviza la piel superficial debajo del maquillaje o por sí sola. Ayuda a reducir la apariencia de líneas finas y arrugas. Aplicar AM y PM. Beneficios: Un clásico re-nutritivo. Rica humedad, pero más ligera. Cuidado de lujo para la sequedad, deshidratación fina, líneas secas.
kristi K.
Frisco, TX
I really love this moisturizer. I have used it for years and I love how it soft it makes my skin. I have sensitive skin that breaks out with many products, but none of the Estée Lauder products affect me. This is especially wonderful at night time. It will always be a player in my skin care rotation.
Kimber M.
Medicine Lodge
I love this cream! It goes on super lightweight but hydrates your skin leaving it silky soft. I love the packaging. The only improvement I can think of is to have more of it! I would absolutely buy it again.
Rhina L.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a thick, hydrating cream that regenerates. It’s pretty gentle. I usually use it as eye cream. I can’t speak to its rejuvenating aspect, but I haven’t gotten eye wrinkles yet and I use this often!
Sharon M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I use this crème daily to hydrate my skin. It is available at Kohl's and/or Dillard's as well as other fine stores. I have never been disappointed in the effects I receive and have used this for many years. I will continue to purchase this and recommend it anyone else who wants to keep their skin as youthful as possible.
Nicole G.
United States
I didn’t really like the consistency of the creams and they just didn’t work so well on my type of skin. The product left my skin very irritated and didn’t really moisture my skin mostly have me skin burns.
Sabrena H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Not to shabby. Price is expensive. Product works good. I use this at nighttime and when I wake up my face isn’t oily but moisturized and it feels great. I feel like my pores aren’t clogged and my skin can breathe.
Marina C.
Divide, Colorado
This Creme is total anti-aging all in one.  Although it might be little bit pricey, it is worth the money.  It only requires a small amount.  Within a month I saw drastic change in elasticity and diminished fines lines.  My skin was subtle and smooth.  I love this product.  I would definitely get.
Ana P.
I got the Estée Lauder love from my mom, it was always her choice for creams and makeup, and this product is no exception to the high quality they have. I have sensitive skin, and this creme didn't gave me any breakouts, and leaves me with a fantastic softer feel on my face. The price is quite high, but overall worth it.
Rachel J.
manhattan
THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE IS THE BOMB DOT COM. Like, seriously, i had a huge dry patch around my mouth. It was awful and it burned. I used this twice and it was gone. It is like, 80 dollars to buy, so I only use it when i REALLY need it, but it is so worth it.