BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• I love fresh linen scents, how is this one? Pricey? Too strong? 2 Answers
Stephanie M.
Bradenton, FL
I love this smell! I love that it smells fresh! Everytime I wear it I get asked what perfume I'm wearing I gave one to my mom and sister and they haven't stopped using it since then!
Claudia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
FRESH, FRESH, FRESH! Keep it at my office. It makes me smell clean and fresh. My office is always smelling great. I have used this for over seven years. Definitely will be buying this for a looooong time to come. One of my favorites
D w.
Stockton, CA
I have always loved this fresh clean scent. Last for hours. Last on clothes until washed, little goes a long way, never need retouch up on spray.. Its a staple to my wardrobe.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Would love to review this product formy girlfriend and if she likes it she is can let others know how it smells and they can try it if they like it
Bibi K.
Philadelphia, PA
I wear this fragrance for one year straight. And for me that's unheard of. It's a fresh clean scent . I bought my at Macy's

It is a very clean and fresh smell but it just do not worked for me....but many people would like it
The Estée Lauder Pure White Linen is very elegant. It is gentle, with a lasting fragrance.
Amanda D.
Fresh and clean! For those that don't want to smell like they're wearing perfume!
Christina K.
Madison , NC
Fresh and feminine. Great for day or night use! Love the clean smell it has!
Tamara K.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This is a classic clean smelling fragrance which reminds me of the actresses who embody class and style. Whenever I wear this I always feel rich.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love fresh linen scents, how is this one? Pricey? Too strong?