BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Vibrant and fresh. Wet Citrus notes of luscious Bergamot, Orange Zest and White Grapefruit combine with Darjeeling Tea, colorful florals and sheer woods.

Let it linger in your senses.

Top Notes:
Darjeeling Tea Accord, Italian Bergamot, Orange Zest, White Grapefruit , Kumquat Blossom

Middle Notes:
Osmanthus, Linden Flowers , Neroli Petals, Centifolia Rose, Yellow Freesia

Base Notes:
Cedarwood, Teak Wood, Soft Skin Accord, Acacia Honey

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Pure White Linen Light Breeze Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Limonene; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Ethylhexyl Salicylate; Linalool; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Citronellol; Geraniol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Farnesol; Citral; Benzyl Alcohol; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Isoeugenol; Amyl Cinnamal; Benzyl Salicylate <ILN33215>

Delia K.
Everyone says this is perfect for the summer. I received a sample of it and it is lovely I wished I received it in the summer and not the winter definetely purchasing the full size when my local department stores have this.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
This is a great spring /summer fragrance. It is a bit citrus, but clean type of scent. This is definitely one of my fragrances to wear that is not too strong.
P C.
Love this product. This has been one of the best perfumes I have always owned for as long as last 10 years. It's the green linen.
Caroline  S.
I love the scent of this purfume. It really smells like linen! It is an ok price to me maybe could be cheaper but I still like it
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
This was OK I wouldn't recommend this for a young lady maybe someone more mature
Natalie H.
This is one of my go to summer perfumes. It's a light, fresh and crisp smell. It's very feminine and lasts a long time on my skin so I don't have to use as much. I take it with me on the go in my handbag and the bottle shape doesn't cause me any problems and iv not had a bottle leak on me as yet.
Sandra R.
This is one of my favorite perfumes by Estee Lauder. I've been wearing it for many years. It's light, not overpowering and perfect for the summer.
Fabiola m.
Matamoros
El Mejor perfume a mi punto de vista, su aroma es fresco, se mantiene todo el dia contigo no te abandona, no es empalagoso. Ah mi punto de vista podria usarlo todo el a;o una lastima que no lo tengan en monterrey .
Delia K.
I like the Estée Lauder brand in general I have not ever been disappointed with their products. I was wondering what others have thought of this scent. I love buying perfumes and having beautiful.bottles and gorgeous scents to my collection. I haven't seen this in my local stores so I have not been able to smell it yet. I was wondering what people thought of it. Thanks so much! Xoxo