BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Design House: Estee Lauder Year Introduced: 2006 Fragrance Notes: Raspberry, Pear, White Cedarwood, Patchouli, Heliotropine, Citrus, Iced Rose Tea, Ginger, Apple, White Freesia, Jasmine, Rose Absolute, Cardamom, Red Tulips, Gardenia, Osmanthus, Iris, Honeysuckle Recommended Use: Casual

Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Must have! Must have! Fresh, Clean smell. Purchased it at my local Macys store. Very affordable, and long lasting! Not overwhelming, just right! I will be purchasing it again. I am sure you will love it too.
India M.
India M.
Monroe, LA
This is a decent smelling perfume. It smells clean and fresh, much like you would hope to smell after a shower. It is a little strong for my taste, but I would still wear it, just spray very little. Too much of this perfume gives me a headache. I think that it could be improved with a little more of a flowery fragrance added and less of the linen type smell. But then maybe Estee Lauder would have to change the name of the perfume!
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Crispy and clean, Pure White Linen is a great summertime scent. If it's close but no cigar for you try the green tea variety.
Erika m.
Erika m.
This estee lauder perfume is amazing. Such a clean crisp smell that can't go wrong. I definitely find myself wearing this on those hot summer days.
Rahma R.
Rahma R.
Bergen, Bergen
Its has got such a refreshing and nice fragrance..My all time favorite perfume...so feminine