BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern interpretation of a Est?e Lauder classic: White Linen, The elements have been taken and turned into a brighter modern floral fragrance maintaining the original s feel, It has top notes of grapefruit italian mandarin ''Air Notes'' iced rose tea raspberry pear granny smith apple dewy greens blooming lilies white freesia white ginger and cardamom, The middle notes consist of red tulips rose absolute wild honeysuckle gardenia tuberose jasmine soft iris and osmanthus, The base notes are white cedarwood patchouli and white heliotrope,

Aaliyah C.
Aaliyah C.
This scent is nice. I went to the mall and the lady was giving out samples. As nice as this smelled, I personally loved proactive
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Love wearing this. long lasting and very unique smell. also got a discount on it which just make my day
Monica G.
Monica G.
Bethesda, MD
I love clean smelling scents and that's what this is. My man loves this on me!
Carrie o.
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
Yummy, light pretty smell. Is great for the summer, floral, soft. The bottle is beautiful too. I love it, better than the original white linen.
India M.
India M.
Monroe, LA
This is a fresh, clean smell that smells like you just stepped out of the shower. I like this perfume when I want to smell nice instead of delicious. ;)
Anna B.
Anna B.
vissenbjerg
Smells kind of Nice. Not my personal favorite, but really clean and fresh. I like it.
Elif T.
Elif T.
Denmark, Helsingør
Absolutely love the clean smelling scent it has to it. Works really well for the summer time, with the fresh scent.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I prefer clean, crisp, light scents and this one fits the definition . Classy and classic, I love it!
Vandana B.
Vandana B.
Brampton, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at a Mac Estee Lauder Sale Event. This was on sale for buy one get one free deal. I was a bit hesitant about the smell but I must tell you I am in love with this perfume. It has a unique smell and you get many compliments. Would highly recommend.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Is this a good scent to wear during the day?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the scent soft that last all day. I get headaches with strong scent perfumes.