Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jen G.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The fragrance to live in all year long.

A surprise of red tulips and rose, snow-white flowers and sparkling raspberry.

Pure White Linen steals you away to the perfect summer day. Like a stroll in a flowering garden, it lifts your mood and renews your spirit.

Top Notes:
Italian Mandarin , Cool Fresh Air Accord, Raspberry, Dewy Greens, White Freesia

Middle Notes:
Red Tulip, Rose Absolute, Wild Honeysuckle, Gardenia Petals

Base Notes:
White Cedarwood, Patchouli , White Heliotrope

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Pure White Linen Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Linalool; Hexyl Cinnamal; Limonene; Geraniol; Citronellol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Hydroxycitronellal; Citral; Benzyl Alcohol; Isoeugenol; Farnesol; Amyl Cinnamal <ILN29241>

Emma T.
Love this soft, gentle scent! I prefer having clean smelling perfume sprays, because it is suitable for work but also an attractive scent. I always get compliments on this, and the smell lasts throughout the day. I have also given this as a gift to female friends.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is such a lovely fragrance. Estee Lauder has amazing perfumes and fragrances. This Eau de Parfum is just another great one. I originally smelled it when a friend had it and I knew I had to get it too. Good price point and the smell lasts on your skin.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
This is a fantastic perfume. It reminds me the crispiness of Chanel 22 minus an astronomical price tag. This is also a true hidden treasure. While doing a research of Estee Lauder perfumes, I found out that the company does not spend a ton of money on advertising, leaving many of their wonderful creations from public eye. These perfumes are highly rated by the professional perfume reviewers. Since the prices are affordable, there is no issue with knock-offs as well. Estee Lauder has also not reformulated the original formula of White Linen, a common practice elsewhere that usually bring sub-quality results. This is a truly remarkable perfume worthy of admiration.
Stephanie M.
Bradenton, FL
I love this smell! I love that it smells fresh! Everytime I wear it I get asked what perfume I'm wearing I gave one to my mom and sister and they haven't stopped using it since then!
Claudia E.
FRESH, FRESH, FRESH! Keep it at my office. It makes me smell clean and fresh. My office is always smelling great. I have used this for over seven years. Definitely will be buying this for a looooong time to come. One of my favorites
Mandy
Aurora, CO
This is my all time favorite fragrance! It's so fresh and clean and not at all overbearing like some perfumes can be. You just need a little dab and you're good to go.
Claudia E.
Must have! Must have! Fresh, Clean smell. Purchased it at my local Macys store. Very affordable, and long lasting! Not overwhelming, just right! I will be purchasing it again. I am sure you will love it too.
India M.
Monroe, LA
This is a decent smelling perfume. It smells clean and fresh, much like you would hope to smell after a shower. It is a little strong for my taste, but I would still wear it, just spray very little. Too much of this perfume gives me a headache. I think that it could be improved with a little more of a flowery fragrance added and less of the linen type smell. But then maybe Estee Lauder would have to change the name of the perfume!
Laura W.
Frederick, MD
I love this perfume! It smells so fresh and clean. It's a great spring and summer scent. I am a first time user and it was definitely love at first sniff ;) I would recommend this to anyone looking for a lighter scent.
Ashley Q.
This is another fragrance that I'm dying to take home! I tried it out in store and I can't wait to purchase it! It smells so sweet and lasted all day, definitely a gorgeous spring/summer fragrance!
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Is this a good scent to wear during the day?
Nettiejo H.
Does it smell good? I'm not into overbearing fragrances
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I love fresh linen scents, how is this one? Pricey? Too strong?
Brenda H.
Is the scent soft that last all day. I get headaches with strong scent perfumes.