BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pure White Linen Perfume by Estee Lauder, A modern interpretation of a est,e lauder classic: white linen. The elements have been taken and turned into a brighter, modern floral fragrance, maintaining the original's feel. It has top notes of grapefruit, italian mandarin, "air notes", iced rose tea, raspberry, pear, granny smith apple, dewy greens, blooming lilies, white freesia, white ginger, and cardamom. The middle notes consist of red tulips, rose absolute, wild honeysuckle, gardenia, tuberose, jasmine, soft iris, and osmanthus. The base notes are white cedarwood, patchouli, and white heliotrope.

• Does it smell good? I'm not into overbearing fragrances2 Answers
Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Eau de Parfum Spray
My mom wears this ONLY now. It smells so beautiful on HER , but not nearly as good on myself. It's as if it was made specifically for her. She loves getting so many compliments about how good she smells. I know she's found the absolute best scent ever for her chemistry.
Laura W.
Frederick, MD
I love this perfume! It smells so fresh and clean. It's a great spring and summer scent. I am a first time user and it was definitely love at first sniff ;) I would recommend this to anyone looking for a lighter scent.
Ashley Q.
This is another fragrance that I'm dying to take home! I tried it out in store and I can't wait to purchase it! It smells so sweet and lasted all day, definitely a gorgeous spring/summer fragrance!
Lena B.
I love this fragrance it smells so fresh and Light and the price is reasonable
Mandy
Aurora, CO
This is my all time favorite fragrance! It's so fresh and clean and not at all overbearing like some perfumes can be. You just need a little dab and you're good to go.
Kayla T.
I am a perfume lover all the way. I have smelled so many different kinds of perfumes,but this one.is the baest of them all. There are no words for how good this perfume smells. definitely buying this one again!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Love this brand and this scent! Make up is great by this company as well. Would recommend to everyone!
Daulton Y.
Lititz, PA
This smells amazing on anyone who tries it. The only issue is that it isn't lasting throughout the day into early evening. For the price it is a favorite though!
yogita s.
Dubai
The perfume does not stain ur clothes dats one best thing ❣️it stays for 4 to 5 hrs❣️the fragrance is fresh n cool ❣️perfect for day time.
Love it Estée Lauder Variety Gift Set For Women 5 Piece Mini Variety With Beautiful & Pleasures & Pleasures Intense & Pure White Linen & Sensous & Cosmetic Bag And All Are EDP
Nettiejo H.
Does it smell good? I'm not into overbearing fragrances