BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder lip gloss - Estee Lauder Pure Pops Blush On Color 1004 Pink Cupcake. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. see more...

Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
I really love EL lip glosses they're very pretty and shiny and they smell great but they're very sticky in my opinion
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
I used to have this lip gloss and boy i fell in love with it my mom gave it to me i always had it in my purse it used to leave my lips so soft after
Elysia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not too sticky with pretty flush of color and some sparkle. Hydrating too, and easy to apply not-too-much to avoid the goopy look.
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
I'm slightly obsessed with lip colors and stains and This gloss is just an extra
Ravinder K.
Wellness Guru Expert
These blush sticks are great and I would love to but them all one day ahaha
Bita M.
So convenient and easy to use. I love the effect it gives to my face and it brings out the best features in you. Definitely buy it.
Laura P.
Huntsville , Alabama
I live Estee Lauder..all their products are awesome! I first tries their makeup at my mother n in laws house a few years back and fell in live! It's worth the price!
Allison K.
Middle Sackvile, NS
I love this colour it looks great on so many different ranges of people.