BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Buy Estee Lauder Lip Gloss - Delivers sweet pops of jelly-sheer gloss for lips. Fresh, fruit-scented color and unbeatable shine. Delicious and aromatic. Innovative brush applicator works as a lip styling tool for precision. Simply gleam on with just one quick stroke. Fun to use and cool to carry around.

Key Features

• Is this more of a tint or a vibrant color1 Answers
  • Does this have color or more of a gloss? Any taste? Worn ...1 Answers
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
 I love the smell of Estee Lauder lip color! This is one of the best lip glosses I've tried, and the tube lasted a long time. I think my favorite thing was the smell, but I loved the color too, relly nice pink that you can put on sheerly to look natural or more to really make your lips pop.
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
I used to have this lip gloss and boy i fell in love with it my mom gave it to me i always had it in my purse it used to leave my lips so soft after
Katrina J.
Kissimmee, FL
LOVE THESE! I got it as a gift and I throw some on before I leave the house every time. Great for your glamorous friend and easy to use.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
This stuff is amazing. Its works so well. Its a tad bit on the pricey side but I can say without a doubt that it is totally worth it.
Elysia M.
brooklyn NY
Not too sticky with pretty flush of color and some sparkle. Hydrating too, and easy to apply not-too-much to avoid the goopy look.
Bita M.
So convenient and easy to use. I love the effect it gives to my face and it brings out the best features in you. Definitely buy it.
Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
I really love EL lip glosses they're very pretty and shiny and they smell great but they're very sticky in my opinion
Ale D.
This stuff smells amazing! Its a tiny bit sticky and the color it's a little pale but it's definitely a good gloss
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I got this as a christmas gift last year, very nice and glossy applys so good and gets lots of compliments
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
These blushers are super practical and easy to apply, leaving you with a natural flush of color every time.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you love this product? Why?
Natalie B.
How's this color on pale skin? And is the application smooth?
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Is this more of a tint or a vibrant color
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this have color or more of a gloss? Any taste? Worn alone?
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this actually have a smell?