BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This innovative liquid lipstick hybrid plumps with continuous moisture. Saturates with high-intensity colour, without sticky shine. Lips look pouty, sculpted, sexy. Creamy, moisture-rich formula glides on in one effortless swipe of bold liquid colour. Goes on wet. Comes on strong. Lasts up to 8 hours. Oil elixir-infused formula is infused with avocado, jojoba and sunflower oils, creating a luxuriously comfortable, satin-matte finish. The dual-sided applicator lets you shape and colour with precise definition. One side has a rounded tip that follows the curves of your lips. The other, a well that holds extra colour to build impact. Depth, dimension and definition in one stroke. 7ml see more...

• What is the formula like? Is it drying or cakey at all?1 Answers
Tirayshia A.
Opelousas, LA
Pretty true to color, it goes on pretty smooth. I did notice throughout the day it moved a little and became more drying. The colors are super pretty. I just dont think they can compare to Smashbox Always On lipsticks though!
Nandingoo S.
High-End lipstick products are usually considered to be great. This product proved that point. I really liked the smell and the way it went on my lips. The color is also amazing.
Tiffany G.
Overton, NE
This glides on like a gloss and dry matte to give you an all day wear. I actually received complements on this lipstick because it wasn't coming off or moving whilst I was eating.
Katie S.
I love this liquid lipstick. I have it in color Lethal Red. I purchased at an Estée Lauder counter in a Macy's. It was around $30, but the tube has lasted me a year with pretty frequent use. It glides on very smoothly and gives me great coverage. The color itself is perfection, it looks perfect against my sometimes clashing pink skin undertones. I have no bleeding issues with this lipstick and rarely use a lip liner with it. This is not a matte lipstick, but stays on very well. I appreciate the little bit of shine and gloss it gives off without looking like a 14 year old's lip gloss. I find this lipstick super moisturizing. It's also easy to remove with my makeup wipes at the end of the day. I will 10/10 be purchasing again.
Miranda R.
fayetteville
Review for: Not So Innocent more...
This liquid lipstick has the nicest finish of any liqlip I’ve tried on the market. The staying power of this lipstick is great as well (unless of course you eat something very oily), but it also reapplies over itself so well and never looks bunched up or thick. This lipstick leaves your lips feeling hydrated all day underneath, I only apply a balm and let it dry right before I put it on. The application wand is very easy to use and gets the corners of my mouth so well. I’m a daily user of this lipstick and I don’t see that changing anytime in the future. The shade I bought was also very opaque in one coat, no need to reapply more. I definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like liquid lips that dry out your lips underneath and for someone who wants a nice satin yet matte finish.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I love this lipstick. I love that it's liquid yet not matte and drying. It has a nice satin finish that's a nice change up from the matte lipsticks that are everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I love a good matte lip, but sometimes a girl needs a little moisture. This lipstick goes on easily and has great coverage. I have the color Lethal Red and it's a great everyday red or you can go all out and really vamp it up. It stays in place and leaves minimal lipstick stains on glasses and straws, which surprised me and it isn't matte. Overall great purchase.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Formula is a bit sticky.  Love the opaqueness.  High pigmented.  Smells good.  Lasts longer than the lipstick but compared to other liquid lip formulas from different brands it doesn't last as long.  It doesn't dry your lips like brands' formula.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Extreme Nude more...
I love the pigmentation on this product so much! No patchiness or fading which is a plus! Last a decent amount of time as well and great color selections. This is pricey but very much worth it feels great on the lips too not drying at all! Would recommend to anyone.
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
It is worth the price!! Best pigment and long lasting! Easy to use to create different looks! Don't be afraid of the purple color, it looks great on with a light application. Give it a try!
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
Review for: Colour more...
Love love love, it's a liquid lipstick! And dries pretty matte. I got the color Extreme Nude and the pigmentation is great. Does not bleed! And strangely also does not dry out lips like other liquid lipsticks. I wore it for 9 hours one day and it was still on! It is very long lasting and I don't think there's anything negative about it.

Even the design is great. At first, the curve on the applicator was odd to me, but it allows for better application, because it sort of envelops your lips.
Beth-Ann S.
What is the formula like? Is it drying or cakey at all?