Estée Lauder Pure Colour Envy Liquid Lip Potion

This innovative liquid lipstick hybrid plumps with continuous moisture. Saturates with high-intensity colour, without sticky shine. Lips look pouty, sculpted, sexy. Creamy, moisture-rich formula glides on in one effortless swipe of bold liquid colour. Goes on wet. Comes on strong. Lasts up to 8 hours. Oil elixir-infused formula is infused with avocado, jojoba and sunflower oils, creating a luxuriously comfortable, satin-matte finish. The dual-sided applicator lets you shape and colour with precise definition. One side has a rounded tip that follows the curves of your lips. The other, a well that holds extra colour to build impact. Depth, dimension and definition in one stroke. 7ml see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Miranda R.
Review for: Not So Innocent more...
This liquid lipstick has the nicest finish of any liqlip I’ve tried on the market. The staying power of this lipstick is great as well (unless of course you eat something very oily), but it also reapplies over itself so well and never looks bunched up or thick. This lipstick leaves your lips feeling hydrated all day underneath, I only apply a balm and let it dry right before I put it on. The application wand is very easy to use and gets the corners of my mouth so well. I’m a daily user of this lipstick and I don’t see that changing anytime in the future. The shade I bought was also very opaque in one coat, no need to reapply more. I definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like liquid lips that dry out your lips underneath and for someone who wants a nice satin yet matte finish.
Tiffany G.
Elwood, NE
This glides on like a gloss and dry matte to give you an all day wear. I actually received complements on this lipstick because it wasn't coming off or moving whilst I was eating.
Katie S.
I love this liquid lipstick. I have it in color Lethal Red. I purchased at an Estée Lauder counter in a Macy's. It was around $30, but the tube has lasted me a year with pretty frequent use. It glides on very smoothly and gives me great coverage. The color itself is perfection, it looks perfect against my sometimes clashing pink skin undertones. I have no bleeding issues with this lipstick and rarely use a lip liner with it. This is not a matte lipstick, but stays on very well. I appreciate the little bit of shine and gloss it gives off without looking like a 14 year old's lip gloss. I find this lipstick super moisturizing. It's also easy to remove with my makeup wipes at the end of the day. I will 10/10 be purchasing again.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I love this lipstick. I love that it's liquid yet not matte and drying. It has a nice satin finish that's a nice change up from the matte lipsticks that are everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I love a good matte lip, but sometimes a girl needs a little moisture. This lipstick goes on easily and has great coverage. I have the color Lethal Red and it's a great everyday red or you can go all out and really vamp it up. It stays in place and leaves minimal lipstick stains on glasses and straws, which surprised me and it isn't matte. Overall great purchase.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I used it and it doesn't dried out my lips, it doesn't have that uncomfortable feeling that is on your lips with some matte liquid lipsticks. I tried it on color " Not so Innocent" and is a beautiful color, but there are other that it seem to bright for me. Despite its quality and pros, i don't think it worth the price, there are great matte liquid lipstick that are affordable and are great options too.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Formula is a bit sticky.  Love the opaqueness.  High pigmented.  Smells good.  Lasts longer than the lipstick but compared to other liquid lip formulas from different brands it doesn't last as long.  It doesn't dry your lips like brands' formula.
Mabel p.
I was in love at first swipe on my lip. I have this in the shade, "not so innocent" it feels amazing on the lips, the color pay off great, I wouldn't say it's the liquid lip that will stay on your lips forever, but it's pretty good considering how silky it feels!
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
It is worth the price!! Best pigment and long lasting! Easy to use to create different looks! Don't be afraid of the purple color, it looks great on with a light application. Give it a try!
Marcy F.
Montebello , CA
Review for: Colour more...
Love love love, it's a liquid lipstick! And dries pretty matte. I got the color Extreme Nude and the pigmentation is great. Does not bleed! And strangely also does not dry out lips like other liquid lipsticks. I wore it for 9 hours one day and it was still on! It is very long lasting and I don't think there's anything negative about it.

Even the design is great. At first, the curve on the applicator was odd to me, but it allows for better application, because it sort of envelops your lips.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
It is really light weight kinda streaky.  Not as pigmented as I wanted it to be.  I like it but I think the price is a little to high.  I would put three layers on to get that full look.
Beth-Ann S.
What is the formula like? Is it drying or cakey at all?