Estée Lauder

Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid...
331 Reviews
5 / 5
Favorite lipstick favorite color. I like the texture and the pleasant smell. I like it
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Ich mag die Lippenstifte von Estée Lauder sehr. Die Frabe war schön und deckend und der Lippenstift war schön cremig. Man kann es einfach auftragen und es hält lange auf den Lippen. Es abzuschmicken ist auch sehr einfach
5 / 5
Amazing lipstick. It was a gift. Feels like a lip balm in the lips, very lightweight but long lasting. I wear it everyday and I love it! Definitely would recommend and buy again. Worth the price. Not disappointed!
5 / 5
good good good good good good good good good good like like like like like like like like
5 / 5
Estee Lauder lipsticks are a cut above the rest. Long lasting / great color options / great presentation The quality of the product has kept me as a life time customer.
5 / 5
my favorite color , love Estée Lauder lipstick very good quality , nice packing , repeat user , highly recommend
5 / 5
Estee Lauder has always been one of my favorite lipstick brands. If you can get over the smell of this lipstick which isn't bad but has one of those very classic perfume Type scents than it is a great formula. The color apply smoothly and is pigmented. It wears very well throughout the day and is not easily worn off. It also feels very nourishing and comfortable on the lips even after a full day wear.
5 / 5
absolutely one of my favorite lips to wear no matter where I’m going or what I’m doing. Wear is amazing and couldn’t ask for a better lip product that I don’t have to reapply or worry about getting splotchy.
5 / 5
Love be these lipstick so many colours to choose from feels good in lips lips looks fuller and good
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Beautiful bright colour. Cute packaging and it lasts long. It's not cheap or expensive it's kind of in between. Definitely something I would purchase again