BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Vivid and bright colors.

A unique sparkle. Light emitting prism elements create multiple glow effects. Max. 8 different shaped elements form a diamond-like reflection.

Silver and gold elements neutralize the color of the dots. All color tones look perfect on every skin color. Keep watch for the rest of the time. Maintain true color.

True Vision ™ technology turns ordinary colors into extraordinary colors. Maximum color effect. More vitality, cleanliness and volume. Strong sparkle.

Your lips will love it. A perfect feeling: light, creamy, conditioner. It is enriched with apricot kernel, karite oil and cream oil, it makes lips soft and smooth.

BENEFITS
A vibrant and luminous color. Your lips will love it.
Pure-medium, adjustable
A glowing glow.

Buy on bluemer...*
Amber M.
Manchester Township, NJ
Amazing color, finish and it stays on for such a great amount of time (so your not running back and forth when your out to reapply) you will begin to have faith in this brand and know that it looks exactly as when you put it on in the car. They sell quality makeup and wish it didn't take me this long to discover how great they accommodate everyone's style of makeup.
Ginger H.
Charlotte, NC
This was an okay lipstick. It was included in a free gift. I used it several times but it was a middle of the road product for me. I didn’t love it of hate it. It became one that I used when I ran out of my favorite colors lipstick. I would not pay for this product.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
s a medium, pink-leaning coral with a glossy, creamy finish. It mostly opaque pigmentation that covered evenly and smoothly, while the high-shine finish gave lips a fuller, more rounded look. The formula was comfortable to wear with a hydrating feel, and the color lasted well for four and a half hours on me.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I did not like Estee Lauder's Pure Color Vivid Shine lipstick. I would not buy again. I don't know if it was the color I got or the color of my lips but I wasn't able to tell the difference on my lips when I applied the lipstick.
Sabrina P.
This is my go to lipstick since I don’t like dark lipsticks to use on the daily. The color is beautiful and it is very easy to apply. Would definitely buy again and continue to use it. The product lasts very long too
Carrie H.
Palm Coast, FL
Love this lipstick! Color payoff is so nice and it feels great on my lips going on. It lasted for a long time with minimal need for reapplication. It is so easy to use and looks great with a liner. 10/10 recommend
Sabrina P.
This is such an amazing lipstick and the color was absolutely beautiful!! I actually purchased one for myself and some for my close friends. We all love the smooth finish and the color of the lipstick so much!!
Isaura E.
Beautiful color and nice texture..I really love there lipsticks.. I remember the first time I bought one ,when I was sixteen years old... was very excited ,and I still am when ever I go back to the store ...💚💄
Amy S.
Ewa Beach
I like this lipstick but I didn't feel like it was anything special. It wasn't any better than regular brands but it's cost is higher. The staying power is just ok and I actually though it it was a bit drying.
Ali M.
I love this color and this formula! While I feel it may not be as long lasting as I would like, the formula does not make my lips look dry and it makes for an easy application. I would buy this product again!