BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Vivid and bright colors.

A unique sparkle. Light emitting prism elements create multiple glow effects. Max. 8 different shaped elements form a diamond-like reflection.

Silver and gold elements neutralize the color of the dots. All color tones look perfect on every skin color. Keep watch for the rest of the time. Maintain true color.

True Vision ™ technology turns ordinary colors into extraordinary colors. Maximum color effect. More vitality, cleanliness and volume. Strong sparkle.

Your lips will love it. A perfect feeling: light, creamy, conditioner. It is enriched with apricot kernel, karite oil and cream oil, it makes lips soft and smooth.

BENEFITS
A vibrant and luminous color. Your lips will love it.
Pure-medium, adjustable
A glowing glow.

Heather B.
Avalon, PA
I love Estée Lauder and they have pretty good lipsticks. They are highly pigmented and long wearing. However, I do think they are pricey compared to other brands at their level; you can get just as good of a product from brands like MAC for less.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
s a medium, pink-leaning coral with a glossy, creamy finish. It mostly opaque pigmentation that covered evenly and smoothly, while the high-shine finish gave lips a fuller, more rounded look. The formula was comfortable to wear with a hydrating feel, and the color lasted well for four and a half hours on me.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I did not like Estee Lauder's Pure Color Vivid Shine lipstick. I would not buy again. I don't know if it was the color I got or the color of my lips but I wasn't able to tell the difference on my lips when I applied the lipstick.
Sofia C.
Beautiful packaging, the lipstick itself is comfortable on the lips. I don’t feel like it clings to any dry patches but I find that if I layer too much it can look crusty. I would recommend it though and repurchase it.
Sabrina P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to lipstick since I don’t like dark lipsticks to use on the daily. The color is beautiful and it is very easy to apply. Would definitely buy again and continue to use it. The product lasts very long too
Sabrina P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such an amazing lipstick and the color was absolutely beautiful!! I actually purchased one for myself and some for my close friends. We all love the smooth finish and the color of the lipstick so much!!
Amy S.
Ewa beach , HI
I like this lipstick but I didn't feel like it was anything special. It wasn't any better than regular brands but it's cost is higher. The staying power is just ok and I actually though it it was a bit drying.
Isaura E.
Beautiful color and nice texture..I really love there lipsticks.. I remember the first time I bought one ,when I was sixteen years old... was very excited ,and I still am when ever I go back to the store ...💚💄
Ali M.
I love this color and this formula! While I feel it may not be as long lasting as I would like, the formula does not make my lips look dry and it makes for an easy application. I would buy this product again!
Catherine H.
Madill, OK
My grandmother always sends me these lipsticks they are her favorite as well as my mothers when I want something classy and nice this is one of my go to make up essentials every 3 months my grandma sends me more and I’m multiple colors

Amazon