BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A lasting, creamy shimmer eye shadow that provides smoky to wildly intense eye looks. Go from smoky eyes to audacious looks with this creamy eyeshadow with shimmer. Infused with light-emitting dimensional pearls, they emit a gleam to high-metallic finishes. Infused with True Vision™ technology, it transforms ordinary color into extraordinary color for crease-free coverage that lasts and lasts.

New York Diva G.
DMV
I bought this on a whim because I loved the richness of the color. I had a little trouble working with it at first because I'm used to working with power shadows, but this is now one of my favs. I did have a couple of mishaps where it flaked off because of my technique so you have to be careful.
Amanda S.
I am not a reapply-makeup-throughout-the-day kind of person, and so I love this shadow. The colors are vibrant without looking like costume makeup, and it stays on ALL DAY without fading or smudging.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO
These shadow paints are absolutely stunning and I would always recommend them to people, they are a bit pricey but they are life changing almost and last forever.
Courtney S.
Colorado city , TX
I love Estée Lauder and this stayed on forever and looked great. I highly recommend it
Shelly Ann M.
Price is up there but its worth it. Will recommend this to all my dancers as well. Great for stage as well as a regular night out.