BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A lasting, creamy shimmer eye shadow that provides smoky to wildly intense eye looks. Go from smoky eyes to audacious looks with this creamy eyeshadow with shimmer. Infused with light-emitting dimensional pearls, they emit a gleam to high-metallic finishes. Infused with True Vision™ technology, it transforms ordinary color into extraordinary color for crease-free coverage that lasts and lasts.

aly g.
Edinburg , TX
Great amount of product. Highly pigmented in color. It stays on for a good while. No need to re-apply.
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. It actually works. I was surprised when I tried it. I would really recommend it to everyone.
Tuan D.
Riverdale, CA
I am In love with this product when I first apply, only downside is that I have very oily eyelids that make almost any product slide, I do love the pigmentation though!
Donya T.
Markham, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is unbelievable! The texture and pigmentation doesn't compare to any others I have tried! I usually buy mine from the Estée Lauder itself! Wish the product was a little bigger! However this is a color I always go to!