BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Go from smoky to wildly intense with nonstop shadows lit with shimmer. Pure pigments in a creamy shadow. Light-emitting dimensional pearls create shimmer to high-metallic finishes. Finger paint it onto lids. Glides on quickly, wears all day.
  • TRUE VISION™ COLOR: - Maximized color impact. - Magnified vibrancy, clarity and dimension. - Amplified brilliance.
  • Formula facts: - 12-hour wear. - Crease-free. - Fade-resistant. - Dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested.

Claudia L.
Tallahassee, FL
A super smooth formula and works so well! It really lasts you a long time, so I think it’s worth the investment. I’ve used this product since high school and still love it! 10/10 recommend
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
Estee lauder is one of my favorite make up brands, I buy it at macys! It is my favorite foundation brand, it never goes wrong. And the lipsticks are awesome! No room for improvement!
New York Diva G.
DMV
I bought this on a whim because I loved the richness of the color. I had a little trouble working with it at first because I'm used to working with power shadows, but this is now one of my favs. I did have a couple of mishaps where it flaked off because of my technique so you have to be careful.
Amanda S.
I am not a reapply-makeup-throughout-the-day kind of person, and so I love this shadow. The colors are vibrant without looking like costume makeup, and it stays on ALL DAY without fading or smudging.
Tuan D.
Riverdale, CA
I am In love with this product when I first apply, only downside is that I have very oily eyelids that make almost any product slide, I do love the pigmentation though!
María R.
weston, FL
Siempre es necesario tener tipo de tono básicos por lo tanto para el rostro por la marca de manera perfecta siempre debajo de la mirada ideal y me parece que es muy perfecto para el contorno del rostro sí que sí pueden comprar lo de adquirirlo se las recomiendo 100% porque es muy bueno y muy ideal para la piel y un maquillaje perfecto
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO
These shadow paints are absolutely stunning and I would always recommend them to people, they are a bit pricey but they are life changing almost and last forever.
Katy W.
Yakima, WA
Love Estée Lauder makeup. It's quality and beauty. This makes a great smokey shadow or if applied right it makes a great brush on eyeliner.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
I always use this to prime my eyes. It really brings out my eyeshadows. It's long lasting and easy to apply. It met all of my expectations.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
I like this shadow, but i rarely wear emerald. but definitely stays and does not fade, which is deff. a plus in my book

Amazon