BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Dianna C.
I haven't tried this color but I love this brand of lip stick. Goes on smoothly, doesn't cake and I love the compact case it comes in. I may try this color next time..
Jessica L.
Lakeview, OR
It has a smooth velvety feel, which I love. It makes my lips feel like satin. That being said, this isn't my favorite color. I would highly suggest this product in a different color according to your palate!
Heather D.
Warrenville, SC
This lipstick is amazing. It has the perfect combination of moisture and color. It also has sweet vanilla taste that is much better than other lipsticks that always taste and smell horrible. Estée Lauder did a great job creating this product.
jamie s.
Smooth natural feeling it definitely leaves your skin feeling and looking flawless although it is a bit pricey it looks great
liliber s.
Bronx, NY
This product gives my lip such a nice elegant color i did not regret paying so much money for it totally worth it
Sarah S.
Mississauga, ON
Such an amazing lipstick. Super smooth and easy to apply. Has a very velvet like finish to it and it looks amazing on. This lipstick looks almost like a matte, but still adds so much moisture and the color is super pigmented and lasts all day! The color is also amazing and works so well on so many skin tones and never leaves my lips dry after. Definitely recommend this product to everyone