BY ESTÉE LAUDER

So addictive, your lips will crave more. The only lipstick with indulgent creamy color wrapped around a luscious soft center. Caresses your lips with a moisture-rich, lip-loving elixir for a double infusion of delicious color. Lips have never felt this sensuous.

Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this it’s very easy to use it’s long wearing it meets my expectations the value it’s great for what it’s worth I reccommemd Sephora it’s there yes I recommend of course yes I’d buy again
Caroline W.
Starke
This has some really good staying power, the reason I give it 4 stars is because it does dry your lips out after about an hour but terribly. It is nice and comfortable for the most part. Pigmentation is gorgeous.
Ferra L.
philadelphia
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! IT LOOKED TOTALLY NATURAL AND IT WAS SO EASY TO APPLY, IT LASTED LIKE THE WHOLE DAY!! I LOVE USING THIS PRODUCT THE PACKAGE IS GREAT AND I WOULD TOTALLY BUY IT AGAIN!!
Nicole P.
San Jose
LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It was everything I wanted in this lipstick. I think that the packaging was so nice and really easy to apply. I loved it! And it stayed on after eating I would really buy again!
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
The color of this lipstick is beautiful but I tend to lean more on the darker /nude shades, not bright red colors. It definitely is not transfer proof which is not great but I would recommend that you try this for yourself.
Carly M.
New Bern, NC
The pure color series doesn't stay in place very long but produces a moisturizing color rich experience. I love this series for layering over other lipsticks. Great for dry lips but needs re-application.
Jana M. G.
I love this lipstick and I need to restock soon. Great dark red to purple color, which is great for the fall and winter if you like a bold look. Very smooth texture and goes on great, drying perfectly. Lasts all day.
Marinellie C.
Fitchburg , MA
Love love love this shade. I actually saw one of the girls at the Estée Lauder counter with it on and fell in love . I'm not sure if it's just my Macy's but they haven't brought it back and I'm very upset about. The formula is great and the color is beautiful .
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love how easily this glides across your lips filling in and dry spots. You will not be disappointed with this high pigmented, long lasting lip color. Perfect for fall and winter also keeping your lips summer ready.
Pink C.
I like this lipstick, I feel like it is a bit long lasting. The product went on smoothly and didn't have a chemical smell. I had one problem though which was that it would stain on cups when I would drink out of it.
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Does this smear easily or does it stay put?
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
Does this color stay on all day? Or do you have to keep applying throughout the day? Is it worth the buy?
Ashley S.
Bakersfield, CA
This color is so pretty. Is it a matte finish? How long does it last?
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
I would love to try this one, but is it matte?