BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Formulated with True Vision technology to transform ordinary color and make it extraordinary.Fast-drying, long-wearing formula delivers high coverage. Resists chipping.Specially designed brush shape makes application incredibly easy.In 3... see more...

Hope A.
Manteca , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Estée Lauder has the best nail polish ever. I wouldn’t have known until I purchased a gift with a purchase deal years and years ago where I purchased a fragrance & then purchased a set of products as a gift purchase which included many items. Amongst them were nail polishes & I am now so glad I got to try them & have purchased many more since then. The quality is very good
Tif R.
Madisonville, KY
Definitely more than I usually spend on nail polish but I loved their make up I thought I'd give it a chance. There are a lot of great shades to choose from. Color applies pretty easily and last about a week.
Isabella D.
Grande brand ma non abbastanza efficace per i miei gusti. Non rispecchia quello che pensavo comprandolo