BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Turn your fingertips into fashion statements with Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Tom Pecheux, Estée Lauder's Creative Makeup Director. A wardrobe of sensational shades to add definition, polish and style to your fingertips. Top trends and timeless... see more...

Elizabeth C.
Very sheer polish. It requires about 3 costs to look opaque in short nails - if you had longer nails I'm sure the nail line would be visible even after 3. Topped over a cream polish this is beautiful, but at a $20+ price I wanted more. That bottle is beautiful though :)
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Love love love this shade! The EL polishes are pricey but oh so good! These are difficult to find in my local area because they are so popular. Formula is so smooth and lasts without chipping for about 2 weeks.
Rhonda A.
This nail polish is just stunning!! Easy application! Strengthens the nails while making them look like you just got a manicure!! It’s pricey but you won’t regret buying it!! Definitely recommend it to others!
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
long lasting nail polish with a very nice look!!! I love it because you don’t need no more than one layer of nail polish!! I like it it’s economic and mine don’t peel off probably because I change all the time
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
The color in this formula lasts me a good two weeks before I start seeing chips, so it’s definitely a good value. It also has a beautiful color, great for any season. Would definitely recommend this nail polish
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
A gorgeous color, it’s about as long lasting as every other higher end polishes out there. Nothing spectacular but still an overall good, easy to apply polish that I got in a gift bag at Macy’s. I probably wouldn’t purchase because I could be buying makeup instead!
Emily H.
This works well and makes my nails look fantastic. It is long lasting and durable. There is no overwhelming scent. Two well manicured thumbs up!
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
A very beautiful color. These went on very smoothly and actually lasted pretty long as well without chipping or fading