BY ESTÉE LAUDER

ESTEE LAUDER PURE COLOR NAIL GN see more...

Maritza R.
perris, CA
One of my favor ail polish brands , it really leaves an amazing finish and beautiful color payoff with these, just two light coats should do the trick, and idk if it’s just me but I think this polish smells really great even while drying.
Julie C.
Great color for the fall and winter. Last a very long time. I use it more then once. Easy to apply goes on smoothly. Last a while. Good bang for your buck. You get what you pay for. Would highly recommend this product.
Kate K.
Blacklick, OH
This nail polish was so incredibly sticky and I did not like it. It also came off within one day of wear and was not shiny at all. It was hard to apply and use. This was the first time I used it and I will not be buying it again. I would tell others to not buy it either.
Elizabeth S.
Atlanta, GA
while this nail polish is a little pricey, it is worth it. the formula is so smooth and pigmented, you don't even really need multiple coats. it can be a little on the thick side, but the pros still def outweigh the cons. i would repurchase this product
gene p.
Chicago
Estee Lauder pure color nail lacquer black plum is such a stunning color. It is easy to apply and use but is a bit pricey compared to other nail polished. It has a nice shine.
Nalisha R.
Saint Louis, MO
Amazing nail color! I received this product as a gift and I must say that it was by far the best nail polish brand I have used and tested on my nails. The color was very vibrant and rich, and the finish was long-lasting!
Turbo H.
My favorite nail polish. Goes on beautifully and makes it easy to pretend you had your nails painted at the salon. Love this color for fall and winter too! Looks great on everyone. Good value!
Angelina A.
Manorville
Purchased at: Macy's
My FAVORITE color for winter!! This color adds that sultry dark wine color while still having shine that is SO in right now! These polishes don’t chip and are perfect for everyday wear
Lisa B.
Chandler , AZ
the colors are beautiful. the formula dry quickly but the downfall if these nail polish is if you don't use a top coat it looks very dull and chip easy
Bria A.
Concord, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
Another nail polish I love. The color is so rich, I'd 110% recommend this polish to anyone needing some. It is a little on the expensive spectrum