BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pure Color Nail Lacquer French Nudes Collection. Turn your fingertips into fashion statements with Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Tom Pecheux, Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director. A wardrobe of sensational shades add definition, polish, and style to your... see more...

Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail lacquer BITTERSWEET

Start your review of Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail lacquer BITTERSWEET!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this line. All of the ESTEE LAUDER products are amazing. I highly recommend this nail lacquer. It is chip free and the color is absolutely flawless. It is affordable and it is so much better than other brands.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I love this nail polish and I love this color. It's perfect for all of fall. The nail polish has a great finish as well as dries really fast, which is a huge plus for someone like me who forgets I have fresh nail polish on. I would certainly purchase this.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Wonderful long lasting polish with the beautiful shine I have noticed that it takes a lot for them to chip I work a lot with my hands at home and at my job I usually just have to do a touch up maybe once every 7 days little bit on the pricey side but so worth it just wish that I could find a variety of colors in the stores that we have here in my small Tennessee town Estee Lauder 5 Pack Travel Exclusive
shelley l.
I spent way too much for this polish. I thought it would be high quality but it was watery and did not come out the color I thought it would. Took multiple layers. Save your $$$
Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the the best product that you can buy of this brand ever , it has the a good quality, I really love it this is amazing, ill continue repurchasing it , maybe the price is not the best one. But Still its a good deal ,

I do recommend this product .
Bria A.
Concord, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
Favorite nail polish brand by far. Not only did the pigmentation do it's job and wear lasted, but the bottle is super cute.
Sherie D.
Casco, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Anything Estée Lauder is great and their nail polish is no different. Super cute color and perfect for daily wear
Brittany M.
Port orange, FL
The color is pretty but it takes multiple applications to achieve the color you want it's a very thin formula
Danielle V.
They were out of the color I was looking for but the counter Mgr suggested this and I was very pleased.
Giada D.
I really like this color! It is a pinky peach looking color and it goes and gray for the first time!